Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Ooh no, it's so much more than just a fruit bread, it's yummy! Trouble is I do end up eating the lot, lol. :D xx

It's sticky and chewy! Yum!

Sorry to hear your dad is poorly again & yes you need to eat babe that's too low x

Thanks, Lexie. :) He was at home for a week after his first hospital stay, but really wasn't coping well and was very depressed. We'd just got him sorted out with meals on wheels for the next week when he became really poorly and one of his arms was very swollen, so it was an ambulance job again. I'm still a little hazy on what caused it, to be honest - they mentioned the possibility of cellulitis or septic arthritis, and then we were told they'd been treating him for gout! Anyway, he's much better now, just needs to get back on his feet and stay there! :)

It felt really weird yesterday, eating for the express purpose of putting weight on - I've never done that in my life - but I do think I need to stay at just under ten stone, no lower. How are you doing? :) xx

Well, just to quickly update, my weight has gone down a bit since Minis closed, last weekend I weighed in at 9st 1.6lbs, so a bit on the low side - I fully intend to correct that at Christmas! If you'd told me when I joined here in 2011 that I'd ever be in the position of needing to put weight ON, I'd have asked for some of what you were drinking, lol. It's very strange, because I still feel fat, and I'm not sure that'll ever go away. :) xx

Well, just to quickly update, my weight has gone down a bit since Minis closed, last weekend I weighed in at 9st 1.6lbs, so a bit on the low side - I fully intend to correct that at Christmas! If you'd told me when I joined here in 2011 that I'd ever be in the position of needing to put weight ON, I'd have asked for some of what you were drinking, lol. It's very strange, because I still feel fat, and I'm not sure that'll ever go away. :) xx

That is very low. Was it through illness? At least you can enjoy Christmas with no worries ;) would love to be in your position :D:p;)

That is very low. Was it through illness? At least you can enjoy Christmas with no worries ;) would love to be in your position :D:p;)

Haha, not through illness, no. I guess my maintenance calories need upping a little! I've been happy to let it continue knowing that Christmas is coming up, really. My knees are so bad that it does help to be as light as possible, to be honest, but I will aim to stay at 9.5 stone in the long-term. The idea of potentially not having to lose weight after Christmas does seem a little surreal, I have to say - when I was 21.5 stone I would never have believed it possible, but I guess it really can be done. :) xx

Hi Tracy,

I was just browsing when I came across your diary....OMG your start and current stats!!! You have done amazing! Well done, you are such an inspiration. I have not read your diary, just the first post so far but I will be going back to read it :) I could really relate to it as I have fibromyalgia, arthritis, chronic migraines and a few other bits and bobs, so to see you have successfully lost weight is very encouraging for me as I struggle due to lack of mobility, pain and meds......but you have given me hope so thank you :) ...I am now off to read your diary :) Just wanted to pop by and say hello :) xx

Hi Tracy,

I was just browsing when I came across your diary....OMG your start and current stats!!! You have done amazing! Well done, you are such an inspiration. I have not read your diary, just the first post so far but I will be going back to read it :) I could really relate to it as I have fibromyalgia, arthritis, chronic migraines and a few other bits and bobs, so to see you have successfully lost weight is very encouraging for me as I struggle due to lack of mobility, pain and meds......but you have given me hope so thank you :) ...I am now off to read your diary :) Just wanted to pop by and say hello :) xx
-

Thank you so much, hon, that's very nice of you to say! :) It's been a long old journey, plodding along with no exercise, just dietary control, but it really can be done! It's so hard, isn't it, having multiple health issues to contend with? I was told by one consultant that he thought I probably had fibromyalgia as well as ME, but I'm never sure what's what in terms of the symptoms I get, lol. My main problem now is my knees, I should have looked after them better! :)

You're doing so well - half way to your goal already, go you! I'm sure you'll smash it! :) xx

-

Thank you so much, hon, that's very nice of you to say! :) It's been a long old journey, plodding along with no exercise, just dietary control, but it really can be done! It's so hard, isn't it, having multiple health issues to contend with? I was told by one consultant that he thought I probably had fibromyalgia as well as ME, but I'm never sure what's what in terms of the symptoms I get, lol. My main problem now is my knees, I should have looked after them better! :)

You're doing so well - half way to your goal already, go you! I'm sure you'll smash it! :) xx

Aw thank you, I hope so! It has taken me so long to get to where I am now, I just hope I dont drag my heels on this second half lol....I certainly feel more determined now :) I totally understand what you mean with the symptoms, its so hard to know whats what with it all....ME was mentioned to me a few months back too, and my knee's are also broken, especially my right one......So we have very similar issues......You are my new inspiration after reading you're diary, you're like superwoman! :) xx

Aw thank you, I hope so! It has taken me so long to get to where I am now, I just hope I dont drag my heels on this second half lol....I certainly feel more determined now :) I totally understand what you mean with the symptoms, its so hard to know whats what with it all....ME was mentioned to me a few months back too, and my knee's are also broken, especially my right one......So we have very similar issues......You are my new inspiration after reading you're diary, you're like superwoman! :) xx

Aww, that's made my day, thank you! I really don't feel like it, I feel like a real plodder, lol, so it's nice to be able to inspire someone in a small way. :) xx

Back