Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

ladyfelsham said:
I thought I recognised your name hun, sorry to be a bit brain dead :)

Your woe sounds great - and it's certainly working for you! Have a great weekend x

Lol, my name isn't quite as memorable as Lady Felsham. :D Yes, I've settled into a WOE which suits my lifestyle very well, even if it does go against a lot of weight loss principles (eg I eat very late at night then have no breakfast)!

I'm having a very good weekend, as you may have seen from my previous posts about drinking mulled wine, lol. Hope you have a great one too! :) xx

Merry Xmas Tracy. Hope you have a fantastic time xxx

Aquasharine said:
So how has Xmas been? :). Hard with goodies still around hey.

It's been lovely thanks! The scales are testifying to that fact - half a stone up yesterday, lol. They've come down by a kg today though, as I was good yesterday! Got a family buffet today, and a meal out tomorrow, so I'm not out of the woods yet, just trying not to go as overboard as I did between Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. :O

I love your family photos on your diary - very festive!! I don't have a Christmas jumper, but Paul did buy me a top with a glittery Christmas tree on it that I've been wearing! :) xx

It's been lovely thanks! The scales are testifying to that fact - half a stone up yesterday, lol. They've come down by a kg today though, as I was good yesterday! Got a family buffet today, and a meal out tomorrow, so I'm not out of the woods yet, just trying not to go as overboard as I did between Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. :O I love your family photos on your diary - very festive!! I don't have a Christmas jumper, but Paul did buy me a top with a glittery Christmas tree on it that I've been wearing! :) xx

Oo the top sounds really pretty :). I'm trying to be a bit better around the Xmas stuff but ft's hard with all the yummy goodies around. We have family meal today and New Years Day and I definitely plan on seeing in the New Year with a glass of bubbly. My weight was showing plus 4 yesterday, I swear our bodies act like sponges and just absorb any calories they come near. :). Like you I'm trying to not go overboard now. Hard though!! :). Xx thanks re the photos, love the one if us all together :). Have fun xx

Aquasharine said:
Happy New Year xxx how much can we achieve thus year :) bring it on xxx have a fab day today and a great New Year xx

Thanks Sharon! I've just updated my stats ready to start an Easter challenge, for which I'm trying to get to goal. My weight has gone up almost 8lbs over Christmas - yikes!! Sincerely hoping that's not all fat, as I don't think even I could manage that in a week, lol. So, 12lbs to go! :) xx

Thanks Sharon! I've just updated my stats ready to start an Easter challenge, for which I'm trying to get to goal. My weight has gone up almost 8lbs over Christmas - yikes!! Sincerely hoping that's not all fat, as I don't think even I could manage that in a week, lol. So, 12lbs to go! :) xx

Hopefully it will come off fast x. I have my official WI tomorrow and expecting it to show a gain after the festivities and with having goodies today for New Year's Day family get together. Just have to take it on the chin and get going again hey :). Your goal sounds achievable Tracy. Going to be a good year for you :) xx

It will be water about half of it I bet! My 2lb i lost in the first day of being good is still gone even though the last 3 days haven't been ideal so it shows it's not real

Lexie2005 said:
It will be water about half of it I bet! My 2lb i lost in the first day of being good is still gone even though the last 3 days haven't been ideal so it shows it's not real

Lol, I hope so! It did go down 2lbs yesterday, after my good day on Monday, but then I had my last planned day off yesterday, so it shot back up again - scary!! :) xx

Aquasharine said:
Hopefully it will come off fast x. I have my official WI tomorrow and expecting it to show a gain after the festivities and with having goodies today for New Year's Day family get together. Just have to take it on the chin and get going again hey :). Your goal sounds achievable Tracy. Going to be a good year for you :) xx

The main thing is that we've had a nice Christmas break, and are now ready to get back to "normal" and get it back off again! Onward we go!! :) xx

The main thing is that we've had a nice Christmas break, and are now ready to get back to "normal" and get it back off again! Onward we go!! :) xx

Onward & downward!!! I'm gonna plan the weeks meals tonight & make sure I only buy what I need when shopping at the weekend

Lexie2005 said:
Onward & downward!!! I'm gonna plan the weeks meals tonight & make sure I only buy what I need when shopping at the weekend

Yes, I'm trying not to add anything naughty onto my on-line shop - if I fancy a little treat at the weekend I've got enough chocolate to last me a lifetime, so I definitely don't need anything else! :) xx

Back