Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

See we don't have much left in the house. Hubby will likely have it all gone by the weekend the way he can inhale biscuits

Yeah why do they do that!!!

I think they all independently decided I deserved a "little" treat, but because they all did it I ended up with a mountain of chocolate, lol. Fortunately, I'm able to keep it in the house without scoffing the lot all in one go! :) xx

I think they all independently decided I deserved a "little" treat, but because they all did it I ended up with a mountain of chocolate, lol. Fortunately, I'm able to keep it in the house without scoffing the lot all in one go! :) xx

I am the same with chocolate but the same cannot be said with the box of snaps I bought at the beginning of December, while I was low carb I had max of a bag a day but the day I finished the box I think I ate 7!!!!!

Lexie2005 said:
I am the same with chocolate but the same cannot be said with the box of snaps I bought at the beginning of December, while I was low carb I had max of a bag a day but the day I finished the box I think I ate 7!!!!!

I didn't get too many savoury snacks, but I did have some of my favourite Snyders Honey Mustard and Onion Pretzel Pieces, which are gorgeous, but I'm making Paul finish the ones I opened, lol. :D xx

Figment said:
I'm not at the point where I can have any food like chocolate in the house without wanting to stuff my face. Hope to get there one day :) x

You will! I used to eat chocolate every single evening, but now it's just a treat item that I can take or leave - give it time! :) xx

Rachgleeson said:
Sometimes I can have it there and it won't bother me but others I will just inhale it all in one go.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol, I'm more like that with cake - been to my brother-in-law's birthday party tonight and ended up having about five different puddings (I did only cut small pieces where I could)!! :O xx

Sounds like a good evening :). Late party night huh. This year still doesn't feel like it's really gotten going yet.

Aquasharine said:
Sounds like a good evening :). Late party night huh. This year still doesn't feel like it's really gotten going yet.

Ha, yes indeed - I was out way past my bedtime, lol. It was a lovely evening though, and my sister had put on a beautiful buffet as usual. I'm so predictable, managed to be fairly restrained with the savoury stuff, but as soon as the puddings came out, all restraint flew out of the window! Ah well, it's my last out of control meal currently on the horizon, so I'll just keep going - I just don't expect a loss next Saturday!! :) xx

Lol, I'm more like that with cake - been to my brother-in-law's birthday party tonight and ended up having about five different puddings (I did only cut small pieces where I could)!! :O xx

Now cake I could leave it. Doesn't interest me all that much.

Glad you enjoyed yourself :)

That bit you wrote the other day is still making me laugh. That everyone got you chocolate because you had done so well and deserved a treat. T wonder if they would do the same for an alcoholic - ooh you have done well giving up the drink heres a bottle of vodka ;)

Rachgleeson said:
Now cake I could leave it. Doesn't interest me all that much.

Glad you enjoyed yourself :)

That bit you wrote the other day is still making me laugh. That everyone got you chocolate because you had done so well and deserved a treat. T wonder if they would do the same for an alcoholic - ooh you have done well giving up the drink heres a bottle of vodka ;)

I know, I'm still chuckling about the sheer quantity I got myself, lol. I was laughing about it with them at the party last night. I've got a fantastic bunch of nephews and nieces, I'm so proud of them all and their partners - between them there are 4 solicitors, 2 teachers, a quantity surveyor, and my youngest nephew got a law degree and is currently working for the probation service. Such a proud auntie, so I can't be mad about a pile of chocolate, lol. :) xx

Aquasharine said:
Was a special occasion :). Main thing is to just get back on the wagon and you've more than shown everyone how great you've been Tracy. Amazing and inspirational weight loss and we're all entitled to enjoy ourselves too :) xxx

Thanks, Sharon, that's lovely. I'm back on the straight and narrow today, so onwards I plod, lol. I imagine the next hurdle will be Paul's birthday a month today, so I'll try to be fairly angelic until then! We have so many big birthdays coming up in the next few months, it's crazy - brother in law just 60, sister and best friend 50, niece 30, and Dad 80. Blimey!! :) xx

Thanks, Sharon, that's lovely. I'm back on the straight and narrow today, so onwards I plod, lol. I imagine the next hurdle will be Paul's birthday a month today, so I'll try to be fairly angelic until then! We have so many big birthdays coming up in the next few months, it's crazy - brother in law just 60, sister and best friend 50, niece 30, and Dad 80. Blimey!! :) xx

And they all deserve to be celebrated - special birthdays :)

Sounds as though you had a lovely time & like you say it's a month now til anything else so onwards & downwards til then xx

My sister kindly(??!) sent me some old photos today, so I've updated my "before and after":

image-4013571935.jpg

I did actually ask her to send them, lol, as I don't have many pictures of myself from back then, unsurprisingly!

When I showed the pictures to friends at work they couldn't remember me ever looking like that - weird, isn't it?! :) xx

Back