Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Lexie2005 said:
Thanks that is lovely of you to say. I admit I'm spending a lot of time on juddd/5:2 forum of late but xen will always be home x

I know, I feel the same way. The only other place I post a lot is the WEMITTS section. :) xx

Not at all hon, you were one of the first people I saw posting a lot on here, and you were always so positive and supportive of others, and made me giggle with your tales of being the the Xen wagon driver! And running all those challenges that have helped give me focus along the way!! So you're definitely an inspiration to me and lots of others! :) xx

Here here!! ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My first entry on this thread was back in April 2012, on the day I had knee surgery on my left knee. I'd lost almost five stone at that point, and was quite pleased with the way my weight loss was going. Well today, at 10.5 stone down, I've had surgery on my right knee! They haven't done anything unexpected this time, so I can at least limp around, unlike two years ago when I wasn't allowed to put any weight on the affected
leg and really struggled, so hopefully recovery will go smoother!

I've decided to award myself a couple of naughty food days over the weekend, as I think I can afford it, so probably won't weigh myself this week, or at least not take much notice if I do! Then I'll be off work for a couple of weeks and will aim to be well behaved again, lol. :) xx

Glad the knee surgery went well, and hope you have a swift recovery :)

Lexie2005 said:
Glad it went well honey, I bet the surgeons were impressed with the half woman you now are xx

Thanks, Lexie! Lol, the nurse who admitted me certainly made some nice comments about it. :) xx

Hi Tracy. Hope the knee isn't too painful, will take time to heal fully. Your weight loss is amazing xx Different life huh :)

Aquasharine said:
Hi Tracy. Hope the knee isn't too painful, will take time to heal fully. Your weight loss is amazing xx Different life huh :)

Thanks Sharon! It's not too bad thanks, certainly nothing like it was last time, lol. It certainly is a lot easier at this weight, I have to say!! :) xx

Aquasharine said:
Glad to hear it Tracy x still painful though I bet. Hope everyone is taking good care of you.

It is a bit more painful today, I must admit! But I'm just grateful to be able to walk, as last time it was such a nightmare trying to manage on one leg and crutches for six weeks, lol. :) xx

Tracy

You are a :superwoman:!

Such an inspiration - everyday!

Bonkers said:
Tracy

You are a :superwoman:!

Such an inspiration - everyday!

Aww, thank you, that's so nice! Cheered me right up when I was feeling a bit fed up with my knee hurting. :) xx

Hope the knee pain is easing :) xxx

Itoy & Suerti said:
Hope the knee pain is easing :) xxx

Thanks, hon, it is getting easier. I've been given gentle physio exercises to do on it, and they're getting less painful to do, lol. I hope you're doing well - it's nice to see you posting again. :) xx

Lexie2005 said:
Glad the pain is easing honey xx

Thanks Lexie! I'm such an old crock - three operations in three years, lol. Wonder what I should have in 2015 - tunmy tuck maybe?! :D xx

Back