Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Lol I asked the doc last time I had my c-section to remove my tummy fat and he laughed :(

Mis-behave said:
Lol I asked the doc last time I had my c-section to remove my tummy fat and he laughed :(

Yes, I do have a real jelly belly going, which gets worse the more I lose! In all seriousness though, it really doesn't bother me - I have no plans to go parading round in a bikini, lol. :D xx

Lexie2005 said:
I'm the same my lower stomach is horrible but I'd rather that than still weigh 19 stone x

Oh absolutely, I'd much rather be slimmer than have taut skin! Same here, lower abdomen - it's all jiggly and wrinkly, lol. But I've seen much, much worse on TV, and I certainly wouldn't want to have anything done about it, even if it was a possibility, I've seen too many of those operations done on telly - ouch!! :D xx

Completely agree & it also feel (I often get abuse for this) but I did this to myself why should nhs money that could be better spent elsewhere be used to pay for me to have corrective surgery for my own gluttony. And even if I had the money I'm too scared to have it done anyway. My saggy skin is a reminder of my journey & in some ways it actually makes me proud

Lexie2005 said:
Completely agree & it also feel (I often get abuse for this) but I did this to myself why should nhs money that could be better spent elsewhere be used to pay for me to have corrective surgery for my own gluttony. And even if I had the money I'm too scared to have it done anyway. My saggy skin is a reminder of my journey & in some ways it actually makes me proud

Spot on, Lexie, I wouldn't dream of asking the NHS to pay for something so trivial, because it is purely cosmetic. I know some people do have real issues where it can cause medical problems, but I'm just wobbly, lol. :D xx

Rachgleeson said:
I would prefer to be a healthy wobbly than a fat wobbly uf that makes sense. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Definitely, Rach, I agree 100%. :) xx

Hi xx How are you doing now after the op xx

Aquasharine said:
Hi xx How are you doing now after the op xx

Hi Sharon, great to hear from you! I'm good
thanks. Still got quite a bit of pain in my knee,
but it's getting better. I'm back at work on Friday, which I'm a bit apprehensive about, but I'm sure it'll soon feel like I've never been away, lol. Diet-wise it's going well - just hovering over 11st, so still below target. I saw on your diary that you've been busy! Hope things quieten down for you soon. :) xx

Hi Sharon, great to hear from you! I'm good thanks. Still got quite a bit of pain in my knee, but it's getting better. I'm back at work on Friday, which I'm a bit apprehensive about, but I'm sure it'll soon feel like I've never been away, lol. Diet-wise it's going well - just hovering over 11st, so still below target. I saw on your diary that you've been busy! Hope things quieten down for you soon. :) xx

Always weird going back to work having been off, be it hols or off sick, it's the catch up bit and getting back into routines again hey x Hope the pain settles down soon. You're doing great with your target weight, especially with being off - so tempting to boredom eat when out of routines hey, well done x. Yup been a tad manic, just want quiet and calm but next two weekends family here too so busy busy. I have a week off work end of June and looking fwd to it.

Lexie2005 said:
Hey gorgeous how's things? Xx

Back at ya, beautiful! :D I'm pretty good thanks. Just got two more days off before I go back to work - the knee I had the op on is feeling a bit better, I think, but the other one seems to have got worse. Not surprising, I suppose, as it's had to take more strain during my recovery.

Weight loss wise, I got back down to my lowest recorded weight of 69.7kg at the weekend, which is a cat's whisker under 11 stone. That's the weight I was before my Easter break, so it's taken a while to get back down, what with one thing and another, lol. I consider myself to be maintaining, but on a gently downward gradient! :)

Glad to see you're back in the groove after your holiday - you did really well to keep the gain to a minimum. I do still have a tendency to go a bit mad if I let myself off the leash, lol, which is why it's nice to have a bit of a buffer between me and my target weight! The difference nowadays is that I can get straight back on plan after a few piggy days off, which you obviously can too - I'm hoping that doesn't change. :) xx

Brilliant news on the scales babe you must be chuffed!

As you say knee has taken a lot more strain so hopefully soon it will calm down & you be so much more comfortable.

Enjoy your last 2 days off!!
Xx

Lexie2005 said:
Brilliant news on the scales babe you must be chuffed!

As you say knee has taken a lot more strain so hopefully soon it will calm down & you be so much more comfortable.

Enjoy your last 2 days off!!
Xx

Thanks, Lexie! Have coloured my hair this morning - goodbye grey for a while!! And tonight we're going to look at a potential car for men,
just an old one but I've been carless since
my old one died around Christmas time, so it would be great to be mobile again. :) xx

Thanks, Lexie! Have coloured my hair this morning - goodbye grey for a while!! And tonight we're going to look at a potential car for men, just an old one but I've been carless since my old one died around Christmas time, so it would be great to be mobile again. :) xx

Good luck & if you get one you have to name her Bessie just cos I say so lol

Possibly a little inappropriate but my mum just bought a shiny new car... she's bright red, very gorgeous amd her name is "slut"....lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back