Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Wow Tracy that's amazing you must be thrilled! Just starting out like I am 10st something is so far away but you are proof it can be done xxx

bexster71 said:
Wow Tracy that's amazing you must be thrilled! Just starting out like I am 10st something is so far away but you are proof it can be done xxx

Thanks so much! :) It definitely can be done - I'm a totally unfit old crock, so I really hope people think that if I can do it, they certainly can too, lol. :) xx

Well you look fab, nothing like an old crock!!! (not quite sure what one looks like but still!) And if it wasn't for you lovely people on here sharing your stories I wouldn't be trying this or have a clue what I was doing x

bexster71 said:
Well you look fab, nothing like an old crock!!! (not quite sure what one looks like but still!) And if it wasn't for you lovely people on here sharing your stories I wouldn't be trying this or have a clue what I was doing x

Lol, thanks hon, that's very sweet of you to say. I must admit I do feel younger than I used to when I was larger! :) xx

Subscribing!!! Although I am 80% happy for you and 20% jealous as hell that you are such an amazing mini!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

lindseydodd408 said:
Subscribing!!! Although I am 80% happy for you and 20% jealous as hell that you are such an amazing mini!!! Xxx

Aww, thank you hon, I'm blushing! I'm not used to getting compliments, given that I'm one of life's plodders, lol. :D xx

Erm says the woman who weighs 10 stone something!!! It should be the other way round xx

Here here... or is it hear hear??? My command of the English language is shocking... not great on a written forum, doh!!! Xxx

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Tracy
Happy Birthday to you

Whoop whoop have a great day:bday:

Aww, all you lovely ladies have made me blush! Thank you everyone!! I just read your messages to my beloved husband who said "they haven't just seen you scoff that pizza and drink that big glass of chocolate Baileys!". Oopsie..... ;) xx

Who knew you had a diary Tracy! You kept that quiet from me! I've found you now and done a little read back, and i'm all subscribed :D

Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you enjoyed the pizza and baileys - I could go for that right now!

Who knew you had a diary Tracy! You kept that quiet from me! I've found you now and done a little read back, and i'm all subscribed :D

Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you enjoyed the pizza and baileys - I could go for that right now!

Hiya! It was yummy, thanks, but my stomach is not thanking me!! I'm a bit of a rubbish diary keeper, lol, I really must try harder! :) xx

LOL but I bet you counted all the cals! :D

Anyway, it's a special day so you enjoy yourself xxx

Unfortunately, I do know how many calories were in it - eek!! (About 1,500 in the pizza, haven't bothered to check the Baileys, lol). Back to the straight and narrow for me tomorrow! :eek: xx

Back