Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Which series is it? I'm not familiar with NowTV, is it a website? I'll have to have a look. :) xx

NowTv is like a little box that you plug into the TV that turns it into a smart TV (so you can access the internet based catch up sites and stuffs, like iPlayer) but you can also buy Sky TV subscriptions. So we have the Entertainment package that is £5 per month and you get SkyOne, Living, Atlantic, Gold, Comedy Central and a few others to watch both Live and any catch up shows they have.

It's Seasons 11 and 12. I'm watching 11 now, finished episode 2 last night. Someone lost 41lbs in the first week :eek:

NowTv is like a little box that you plug into the TV that turns it into a smart TV (so you can access the internet based catch up sites and stuffs, like iPlayer) but you can also buy Sky TV subscriptions. So we have the Entertainment package that is £5 per month and you get SkyOne, Living, Atlantic, Gold, Comedy Central and a few others to watch both Live and any catch up shows they have.

It's Seasons 11 and 12. I'm watching 11 now, finished episode 2 last night. Someone lost 41lbs in the first week :eek:

Aah right - we have Sky so I watch it on Living. 41lbs!! Blinking 'eck that's a lot! :O xx

41lbs!!!! Bl**dy heck!!

Very cute pic of the babies :)

Thanks! Starbuck is only a baby, we had her 2 weeks ago after my beloved 4 year old piggy Jaffa died. I was heartbroken, I must admit - they may be "just" guinea pigs in some people's eyes, but they're family to me, lol. But little Starbuck is a real character, at almost 10 weeks old, and has cheered me up a lot! :) xx

Hi babes how are you today? xxx

Hi Susie! I'm not bad thanks, despite having just faced the scales after my four day naughty break, lol. 11st 4lbs, hmm. At least it's still below target, but it's really scary how quickly it goes back up, isn't it?! But I won't panic, as this has happened many times before, and it usually goes back down pretty quickly - touch wood!! I've taken my punishment now by updating my stats and ticker, so onwards and downwards, eh? ;)

How are you getting on, hon? :) xc

Honey of course it's not real for that to be a real gain you'd be looking at 20,000 calorie consumption & even pizza & baileys that ain't possible x

Yes, like Lexie says, some of it has to be water retention, hun. You had a fab birthday treat and now you have control of it and are back in focus yaye :D

I'm OK, not really focused this weekend but got the week's food all sorted - trying out lots of Tesco's new range, My Fit Lifestyle. I also just had the loveliest yogurt - Danio 0% passionfruit mmm. I love the Danio yogs, they have the least sugar in them that I can find - low fat ones are rubbish. they are filled with sugar! It's criminal how mfrs are allowed to pedal them as good for you :(

Thanks, ladies! No, I definitely didn't eat THAT much, Lexie, lol. I'd be happy for it to settle at a gain of 2-3lbs, as that would be justified. ;)

I should really start eating yogurts again, Susie - I don't think I get enough calcium, which isn't good at my age. I used to have a lot of Muller Lights and the Shape ones, but they fell by the wayside a while back when I cut my calories. It's very true about all the sugar in the low fat ones - the problem is that the food industry, like the tobacco one, is just too powerful for the government to effectively control, and so the nation as a whole just keeps getting bigger! I don't pretend to know what the answer is though. We just all have to take responsibilities as individuals, I suppose, and not buy the bad stuff, but that's easier said than done. :) xx

Last edited:
We just all have to take responsibilities as individuals, I suppose, and not buy the bad stuff, but that's easier said than done. :) xx

Very true hun - people complain about celebs and yet they keep reading the tabloids!

I would really like to try making my own yogurt without any sugar, got a recipe to do it in the slow cooker so will try it out when I get back.

Ooh, I love honey! Trouble is it's no different than sugar in terms of what it does to you, but it just tastes so nice!! :) xx

Never heard of making your own yogurt in a slow cooker! Sounds fab! Please do share if you can! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Sorry I missed your birthday, so Happy Belated birthday - glad it was a good one :) x. Love the guinea pug pics - they're so cute.

Ooh, I love honey! Trouble is it's no different than sugar in terms of what it does to you, but it just tastes so nice!! :) xx

Very true but at least you can limit how much goes in :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Very true but at least you can limit how much goes in :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My favourite bread that I make in my bread maker is a honey wholemeal - trouble is it's so nice I just daren't make it except as a special treat at Christmas or something, lol. :) xx

Back