Tracy's Ramblings

Well I had a very nice one to one with my LLC yesterday which we focused on my level of exercise on a VLCD and its dangers, ok so she explained that I should not work outside my Fat Burning Zone because instead of burning fat I will be eating into lean tissue and its not fussy it will even use organ tissue, eek, so this morning I dusted off my HRM to see how much exercise I could do within my FBZ and I am very happy to report that I can do most of what I do within it, that is the benefit of being a fat fitty I suppose. So I will religiously wear my HRM now doing all exercise so that I do not exceed the FBZ as I am not stupid enough to eat into lean tissue... So that is why they recommend low intensity exercise not to annoy us but to keep us safe.

Ooh 3lb off so that is good, very happy about that, but she did say that my losses will probably slow down due the amount of exercise I do as I will be building muscle so we will see.

Tracy
x

Week 3 - day 1

Had a lovely day yesterday, cleaning the house lol but then was able to sit down and relax in a lovely clean house for the afternoon, watched a film on tv, something i very rarely do as I am too busy!

Sunday roast was a nightmare for me again, I think it is the occasion of it, sitting down at the same time as my kids and eating a lovely Sunday roast is my favourite part of the week, I still sat with them and had my pack but I would soooooo loved to have had the yummy dinner, never mind - next week will be even worse as hubby will be off too, he only gets one weekend off in 7, and it is even a bigger occasion because he is there too. Also it is mum and dads 50th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday night and we have been busy arranging everything but hope I can enjoy myself without the food and alcohol, we will see, hopefully I will be so taken with the moment that I won't need the food and alcohol, that will be a breakthrough indeed! I am excited we are dressing up in rock and roll attire and we've booked a rock and roll band, so I am expecting Dad to throw us around the dance floor a wee bit!

If you think to yourself that you are hungry, just think of this, Thankfully we will never in our lives experience real hunger!!!

Thats me for today.

Good luck ladies
Tracy
x

Its day 17 time is moving on nicely! People are starting to notice that I am losing weight, wish they are noticed when I was putting on weight and said hey Tracy your packing on a few lbs there not looking so good girl! Well maybe I might not have appreciated that lol!

Plan is going well I am not feeling physical hunger at all these past couple of days, no grumbly tummy and I am starting to forget to eat my packs, it was nice last night as I had two together which was a treat. I really think I can do this this time, whohoo!

I have a predicament - its is my parents 50th wedding anniversary, which we have arranged a lovely surprise party, do I have a glass or two of red wine to get into the party spirit or is it just not worth it? Will I think I've missed out if I don't, will I feel guilty if I do? hmmm probably both, which is the worst feeling to have! Any help greatly received, I think I will battle with this one all week!

Off to buy the bits and bobs to decorate the club tonight, I love party organising it is very exciting, my mum is in a real mood because no one is mentioning the big day and she thinks we are only going for a family tea out, aw bless she thinks we don't care! We have her sisters coming one from Spain and one from America, she is going to be so happy! I think it really is for my mum lol my dad would be happy to spend the night on the sofa...

Thats me for today

Bye for now
Tracy
x

I think you can fully do 100%. If you stick to this, you will be at goal much quicker and have wine sooner rathar than later. You just know it will lead in to more....

Don't give in! Fizzy water and packets and a boogie to celebrate their party but don't break! I planned not to at xmas, after 6 weeks 100%, and it's been so hard to start again. During that 6 weeks I did meals out and parties and no one noticed I didnt drink anyway! You'll be all the happier if you stick with it, promise! X

I agree with the others. Don't have a drink and stick to the plan. If you wrote a list of the pros and cons of having a glass or two, I am almost certain that there would be far more cons. X

Must admit with the others here !! It's one evening and it could set you back

And we all know it really is easier said than done but actually once you commit to it, you can focus on not lapsing and it will make you strong!!

Well of course ladies you are right and it is thanks to you that I have made a decision not to drink any alcohol, yeahhhh!! I am excited about actually seeing if i can enjoy myself without a drink, just as I used to in my 20s when I was very often the dedicated driver as we used to travel all over 'clubbing' oh them where the days!! Then I hit my 30s and of course it was sophisticated to drink wine of course, then hit my 40s and I need a glass of wine to unwind my life is so hectic. That ladies is a shocking analysis indeed. So lets see if I can reverse the effects of the many years of wine drinking, not that i'm a wino or anything you understand, but it was definately creeping up my week as normal as a cup of coffee.

I am on day 19 and it is going so well this week, I am actually in the zone and I don't think that there is anything worth changing that. And today I have my ubber tight, non stretch, couldn't get them past my knees last week, skinny jeggings on, whoop!!!!

I am a very happy lady indeed!

Onwards and downwards!

Have a good day ladies.

Tracy
x

Oh those are the best days! When you get something on that wasn't going anywhere near you just a short time ago. When I did LL last time I had a pair of skinny jeans that really were so tight they should of been illegal but the size I was when I wore them, they actually looked really good so they are hanging up in my room cheering my arse on to shrink enough :)

Well done for making that decision. Last time on LL I thought I would hate going out without drinking but I used to have a really good time cause my confidence was way up thanks to the plan. If you don't think about it, I bet you won't really even notice.

X

Good luck Tracy it's been great to read your journey. I'm new to LL and I wish I was as strong as you as I caved in and had red wine at a works meal and I lost my will power. So I now know I can not trust myself with alcohol so I will avoid it 100% while I do this journey.

Back