trainer wants me to come off the pills????

dorydi

I had my review with my gym trainer and we were talking about my general health. I have a slight liver problem where its not functioning 100% and one the side effects of the tablets is an inflamed liver. The liver is what breaks down the fat, and he thinks that my liver needs to repair its self otherwise its going to make it harder for me to lose the weight. He also said. That 1200 calories a day isnt sufficient for my body as I burn half of it in the gym and the other half isnt enough to keep my body going so its holding onto my fat... I havnt lost in three weeks and have stuck to the diet so am really confused. I new my journey was going to be hard but iv gone and smacked my face right into a brick wall :-(

hes definately right about the calories, i stopped taking them 2 weeks ago because i also have had liver problems but have kept up the low fat diet without the 5/100g rule, and im still working out, and im losing more without them, your trainer will know what hes talking about regarding your calorie intake so i would listen to what hes saying regarding your calorie intake, the body requires 1200 just to function so if you are also working out stands to reason you will need more.

Your trainer is right that you need to make sure you have at least the basal amount your body requires otherwise you will lose weight but it will be alot of other tissues rather than just losing fat which is what we all want.
if you do a proper calorie check then you should probably be eating 500 more a day than you do now to get a good sustainable rate of lose with no damage

1200 calories isn't enough to sustain exercise and daily life...your body goes into starvation mode if you don't eat enough so you won't lose weight then !!
...i go between 1330-1440 but sometimes I do eat more as I feel my body needs it.....although when i eat extra its more fruit and veg so its not fatty food.......
as long as you have a good exercise plan you will do fine....Xenical is good when you are retraining yourself to good foods ...its a helping hand and nothing more :)

Back