Trampette anyone?

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
Hey

Just wondered if anyone has used a trampette (ickle trampoline) before and whether it's any good?

I guess that even with a big trampoline you'd get the same results but haven't got the room LOL!

Fank koo!
Vxx

Sorry but I had to giggle at your thread title, because I thought you were asking me a rather personal question about my social life :giggle::giggle:

Seriously, yes I have a trampette. I love it - when I use it. It is unfortunately gathering dust at the moment with lots of my other impulse fitness purchases.

It is fun though. I put on some music and just go for it!

:ashamed0005: Oopps I hadn't really thought before I posted had I...ROFL!!!!

Could have looked like I had really bad medical issues that I wanted to share with everyone!!!

Thanks for the response Westiegirl, think I'm gonna get one if they are cheap. Get the heart rate up so it's gotta be good.
Vxx

I've bought one today. I'm struggling maintaining. I'm doing it by watching what I eat (or so I thought), gain a few lbs, then have a few CD shakes to shift the weight. I am managing to maintain, but I know exercise is the answer. I've already got the lateral thigh trainer, so now with the mini trampoline I'm sorted. Tonight me and my 10 year old are having an exercise session (LOL...she's a stick insect, but loves going on them). We are going to get some music on, plenty of water and we are going to have fun. I had one about 10 years ago (I've no idea where it got to!!) and after I had my daughter I shifted the weight in about 2 months. I don't know why its taken me til now to remember this, but better late then never. I'm looking forward to it.

Oh cool! Let me know how you get on, haven't brought one yet...

Yeah I have one and I have to say i lovelovelove it!!
I find it really easy to do a quick 15 mins before dinner if i can't be bothered to go the gym - and the good thing is you can jump around like a maniac and nobody can see you!
I'd just advise anybody who is getting one to get one with 6 legs not 4 as apparently they're more stable. Also I would recommend having in on the ground floor or basement if poss cause i shook my whole house when i put it on the first floor! rofl
Daisy xx

Well I've had a great couple of nights, me and my little girl ....jumping for England!! (or should I say Britain...sorry a different thread LOL). Its good fun and hopefully will have the desired effect. Lovely tight thighs and bum. Heres hoping!!!!!

It is supposed to be great exercise. I have occasional lower back pain and found it aggravated that.....even so as well as exercise it meant to be good at stimulating the lymphatic system and eliminating toxins from the body.

Back