Trampolining for weight loss

Twigster

Hi all i have come to the forum to ask a few questions to any of you that do trampolining for either fitness or weight loss. I am 16 years old and am currently doing my A-levels in the UK. I am taking design and technology for one of my subjects in which we need to design and manufacture a product. i am quite interested in trampolining and do a lot my self. i know you can trampoline for fitness and weight loss and have decided to base my product around the theme of trampolining. i want to make a product to attach to the trampoline, possibly between the frame and the bed to act as almost a pedometer for trampoling in which is counts bounces, bounces per minuet and other statistics like these. i am currently researching the product and have made up a few questions to help my research, if there are any trampolinists on this forum i would much appreciate it if you could give me a few answers, they don't need to be long just a few words is fine.

PS if this isn't the right place to be posting please could someone direct me to a more suitable location. :)

Here are the questions:

What sort of trampolining do you do, just for fun, competitively or for fitness/weight loss?
Have you ever come across a similar product?
Would this sort of product be beneficial for your trampolining?
What sort of features would you like to see on a product of this nature?
What sort of trampoline do you use?
Do you trampoline in or outdoors?
Do you think the product has a good selling point?

Thanks a lot for any response, Twisgter

Hi Twigster. Is the name cos you are so thin !!

What sort of trampolining do you do, just for fun, competitively or for fitness/weight loss?

None, my trampoline days are long gone.

Have you ever come across a similar product?

Never.
Would this sort of product be beneficial for your trampolining?

I think it would be highly beneficial to those who do trampoline.

What sort of features would you like to see on a product of this nature?

No idea.
What sort of trampoline do you use?

None
Do you trampoline in or outdoors?

Neither.

Do you think the product has a good selling point?

I think it has excellent selling points and I commend your initiative in researching your product and your market and I wish you all the luck in the world.

Please come back and let us know how you get on.

There will be more members around tomorrow, the weekends are always quiet.

Good Luck.

Probably not that useful unless people are using trampettes in their house.

Get gyms to have more trampolines, or adult trampolining classes, or trampolining aerobics classes with a trampette, now that would be good!

I used to trampoline a lot when I was about 14-16, granted I was young but was fantastic for keeping you slim! Now I can't find anywhere to trampoline :'(

Back