Traumatic week - off the wagon - HELP!

Claire, My little girl did 2 years of that, she was the Sergeant in charge of the heavy mob, all these great big blokes and tiny her. LOL. After a Saturday night on broad street, she'd bring all the guys back with her for bacon sandwiches, our neighbours must have wondered what was going on with 2 huge police vans outside our house. LMAO.

mm, bacon sandwich! NoNoNO! Cheeseburger pie with bacon bits thrown in and celeriac mash for lunch/dinner. that should help the carb craving!

LOL, do we have a recipe for the cheeseburgetr pie and bacon bits Jar?

yep, it's in the oven now!

LOL, well post it then.LMAO

Not sure how to post a link yet, but it's on the low carb forum, menu sticky, page 5.:confused:

OK, thanks.

I've got my first 'fight night' out on the van this sat! Eeeek. I've not been doing the specials long so still cacking it a bit (esp. for the firsts eg arrest, fight, gassing etc!).. I'm working my normal job at the nick (i'm a civvie too) from 0800-1600hrs n then out with my regular shift from 1700-0300! I must be mad.. LOL. I think it helps at times though! :) Just seen you've updated your stats lol.. guess i'm playing catch up!!

Don't fret about it Claire - the most important thing is to get stuck in! If you're not afraid to get your hands dirty you will gain ultimate respect from specials and regs alike. In 3 years I've not used my spray - you find that some people use it more than others. Your gob is your best weapon and can talk you out of 99% of problems!
Remember that someone is always watching your back in this job and you will always get plenty of back up should you ask for it. I asked for backup recently and got 8 cars, one travelled from another division about 35 miles away.
I need to get ahead of you anyway as I have more to lose! I pulled every muscle yesterday on the Wii and I have been for a walk-run today too, fingers crossed for weigh day tomorrow!

Well just to let you know it went ok thanks hun.. we went out in a car till taking over the vans at 2300 but ended up getting called to two blokes beating the cr*p outta each other. My first blue light run! Woop woop. It felt strange, almost like it was happening to someone else rather than me actually going! Anyways, got there n dealt with it. Another officer came to back up so there were three of us. Got two of em arrested n ended up spending the next few hrs in a n e getting one checked over n glued up. So missed the van as then got back did statements etc.. Plenty of time yet though :)

Good job you! I've had my response ticket for a while now and the novelty still hasn't worn off! It's a great feeling. When I first went on a blue light run I couldn't keep the smile off my face and thought, "I need to wipe this stupid grin off my face before I get to the job!"
I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity to go out in the van... and plenty more hospitals to wait in watching people get stitched up! Well done!

Don't fret about it Claire - the most important thing is to get stuck in! If you're not afraid to get your hands dirty you will gain ultimate respect from specials and regs alike.

Spot on Sophie, OK I was Army, but it's still the same approach.

This gal is not afraid of getting her hands dirty don't worry! :) Got em all covered in one of the blokes blood sat night! Was not pleasant but needs must..

Hope you were wearing protective gloves Claire.

nope, no time. they were trying to fight with each other again when we pulled up.. dived out n got between em.. made sure i washed em a fair few times tho n used loads of the gel stuff when we got to the hozzy with him

Good thinking love.

Back