treadmill...

Myaevesmummy

need some motivation to get on my treadmill that is sitting all lonely in the garage! havent been on for over a week :rolleyes: .. help! lol Xxxx

Have u got something or some event coming up? I find if u got something to look forward to, u tend to want to slim for it!
I slimming for a hol n to fit in my size 12 dresses x
Take yr iPod to the garage get some fast songs on n fast walk yourself thin!
X

Hi wishbird, I managed to get on for 20 mins of jogging in the end and then had a slip up last night :( ! I do have a 50th to go to on the 11th of june and would be very happy if I could loose even half a stone by then! Ive gotten bored of all my songs on my iphone lol so I usually just listen to the news. Will try harder this week! Wish I had a holiday as motivation!! Thankyou :) Xxx

im doing slimfast till my birthday in august when me and hubs are going alton towers for 2 days woooo hooo! ive put a alton towers map leaflet thing on my fridge to keep me focused in the kitchen. maybe hang up the outfit u want to wear infront of the treadmill to keep you going?! ive got exercise bike in my bedroom and just watch tv while going! u can get a cheapo telly to put in the garage?? xXx

It's good to have something to do it for makes u look forward n spurs u on! X enjoy Alton towers that's a nice treat
X

Myaevesmummy said:
Hi wishbird, I managed to get on for 20 mins of jogging in the end and then had a slip up last night :( ! I do have a 50th to go to on the 11th of june and would be very happy if I could loose even half a stone by then! Ive gotten bored of all my songs on my iphone lol so I usually just listen to the news. Will try harder this week! Wish I had a holiday as motivation!! Thankyou :) Xxx

Hi love
Well done for getting on it! A party is great incentive ppl will notice u have lost weight, get yourself a new outfit if u can!
I will b buying a size 12 bikini to make myself fit in u cud do the same with a lil black dress x

Hi love
Well done for getting on it! A party is great incentive ppl will notice u have lost weight, get yourself a new outfit if u can!
I will b buying a size 12 bikini to make myself fit in u cud do the same with a lil black dress x

bikini! ive never worn one love to but feel im a bit too old and wobbly for that more of a tankini girl lol but looking at ur pic liz you would looked great in a bikini you have a lovely figure now!:)

peanuts said:
bikini! ive never worn one love to but feel im a bit too old and wobbly for that more of a tankini girl lol but looking at ur pic liz you would looked great in a bikini you have a lovely figure now!:)

Bless u thanks Lin. I know my work lot say I look fine now but I have never been as heavy, I was 10 stone wen I got married nearly 10 yrs ago n have just let myself go a bit lol x
I have been wearing a tankini actually cos I felt I couldn't wear a kini but u just get the same tan lol x I need a kini for carribean cruise yay x only 187 days to go
X

Back