Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

treadmill...

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Myaevesmummy, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Myaevesmummy

Myaevesmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    need some motivation to get on my treadmill that is sitting all lonely in the garage! havent been on for over a week :rolleyes: .. help! lol Xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Have u got something or some event coming up? I find if u got something to look forward to, u tend to want to slim for it!
    I slimming for a hol n to fit in my size 12 dresses x
    Take yr iPod to the garage get some fast songs on n fast walk yourself thin!
    X

4. Myaevesmummy

Myaevesmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    Hi wishbird, I managed to get on for 20 mins of jogging in the end and then had a slip up last night :( ! I do have a 50th to go to on the 11th of june and would be very happy if I could loose even half a stone by then! Ive gotten bored of all my songs on my iphone lol so I usually just listen to the news. Will try harder this week! Wish I had a holiday as motivation!! Thankyou :) Xxx

5. LadyJo

LadyJo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    im doing slimfast till my birthday in august when me and hubs are going alton towers for 2 days woooo hooo! ive put a alton towers map leaflet thing on my fridge to keep me focused in the kitchen. maybe hang up the outfit u want to wear infront of the treadmill to keep you going?! ive got exercise bike in my bedroom and just watch tv while going! u can get a cheapo telly to put in the garage?? xXx

6. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    It's good to have something to do it for makes u look forward n spurs u on! X enjoy Alton towers that's a nice treat
    X

7. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Hi love
    Well done for getting on it! A party is great incentive ppl will notice u have lost weight, get yourself a new outfit if u can!
    I will b buying a size 12 bikini to make myself fit in u cud do the same with a lil black dress x

8. peanuts

peanuts Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    bikini! ive never worn one love to but feel im a bit too old and wobbly for that more of a tankini girl lol but looking at ur pic liz you would looked great in a bikini you have a lovely figure now!:)

9. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Bless u thanks Lin. I know my work lot say I look fine now but I have never been as heavy, I was 10 stone wen I got married nearly 10 yrs ago n have just let myself go a bit lol x
    I have been wearing a tankini actually cos I felt I couldn't wear a kini but u just get the same tan lol x I need a kini for carribean cruise yay x only 187 days to go
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.