Treat ideas

dreamings

Come on, we've all done it... "I totally deserve that piece of cake, I've had a hard day/passed that exam etc"

So as we can't do that (well, we could within reason!), what do you treat yourself with for those little everyday (non-weight loss) victories which would've otherwise had you reaching for the biscuit tin? I'm struggling to find much to replace the food with now that most days as a teaching student are stressful and getting through them deserves a reward!

Recently I've been buying myself things like stationary ( I'm addicted to pens and stuff) and books (usually from second hand stores) as a treat for if I feel hard done by. Have to get out of that mind set that food is a reward! It definately is hard to find rewards that don't cost alot though...

Ive decided that when I get to target (my target, not ww one) I will treat myself to fifty quid of new make up. Fifty pounds for fifty lbs. Might not get me loads but will be a nice treat. I wish I'd done something like a nail polish for every lb or something, although if I did that I'd be skint by now. Lol.

Chuppa Chups fruit lollies - 1PP
:)

I'm going to treat myself to a piece of Esscence or Catrice brand makeup for every lb... it's dirt cheap so it's graaand! plus its bloody fantastic too!

I like buying stuff to pamper myself such as bath salts etc :) !.. put food rewards i like a curly wurly.. stick it in the freezer and it lasts much longer when you go to eat it :) !

Back