treat night

Surely that's what weeklies are for? If you put it in your mouth it counts, you can't just write it off because you've been on the scales 1hr beforehand.

how are you coping with that i thought they were there to be used and cut down if needed nearer target? are you close to target? :) x

I've only got a few lbs left to go. I find it really hard to shift weight these days. If I get a 1lb loss this week, I'll be happy.

I've only got a few lbs left to go. I find it really hard to shift weight these days. If I get a 1lb loss this week, I'll be happy.

ive got that stage to look forward to then the downsizing of weeklies think i will enjoy them while i can lol x

Always count post WI treats.defeats the object of the plan if you don't.

It is important to count any treats that you may have.
Firstly it will help you stay on track every other day if you at your treat day and see the pp that you used.
Secondly and dependent on what your treat is, it reminds you of what you could eat if you didn't track and point.
Thirdly, and maybe only in my case I would intentionally point it wrong in my head so it didn't feel so bad. Then probably end up using sane item again another time with wrong point value.

Everyone splurges and has treat night. Being in weight watchers is about changing your mind set and eating healthy food and exercising more often. It's about making choices but most importantly keeping track of those choices.right or wring if you want to lose weight you can't ignore the choices that you make.

*runs off to take my own advice*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back