Treated myself!

Grandma

Totally Focused
Well, I am on Day 5 and I have stuck to SS rigidly even on days when I have had strange work patterns or been stuck in horrendous traffic jams. So while I was out shopping this afternoon, I decided to treat myself in advance for what I know is going to be a good weight loss on Tuesday, at least it had better be after all this effort!! As I went past the leather shop, the aroma from inside dragged me in - and I saw a lovely Radley bag that I just HAD to have! Now I just LOVE Radley stuff but don't buy it often as it is very expensive. But, I made an on the spot decision. I've resisted the temptation of food this week - so I was going to give in to the temptation of leather - and Radley to boot!! Its really lovely - but I won't use it till after Tuesday when I know what the weight loss is! I can't wait!! Even more incentive to be really good!!

Love love love love Radley, good decision!! Enjoy xxx

Good for you Grandma, you deserve it :D (my treat this week was having my eyebrows done)

ohhhhhhh i love radley my mum brought me one last year id only had it about a week and the best bit the little dog came off and i lost him grrrrr now it looks like anybag i want my doggy back ohhhhhhhhh jst a thought can u buy those little dogs ??

Yes you can Lisa. Any shop that sells Radley should stock them. They are expensive for what they are - but its the name you're paying for, isn't it?

I hope you are doing okay today, Lisa. I have been thinking about you and just hope you are feeling better about it all. I am lucky that I don't have to cook meals or anything like that so I have much less temptation than you have. Its also easier for me as all my children are grown up. I do feel for you when you are cooking for others and trying to stay strong.

Have a good day!
x

Back