Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Treated myself!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Grandma, 2 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Well, I am on Day 5 and I have stuck to SS rigidly even on days when I have had strange work patterns or been stuck in horrendous traffic jams. So while I was out shopping this afternoon, I decided to treat myself in advance for what I know is going to be a good weight loss on Tuesday, at least it had better be after all this effort!! As I went past the leather shop, the aroma from inside dragged me in - and I saw a lovely Radley bag that I just HAD to have! Now I just LOVE Radley stuff but don't buy it often as it is very expensive. But, I made an on the spot decision. I've resisted the temptation of food this week - so I was going to give in to the temptation of leather - and Radley to boot!! Its really lovely - but I won't use it till after Tuesday when I know what the weight loss is! I can't wait!! Even more incentive to be really good!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey gradma,

ooohh very nice!! well done on getting to day 5. Best of luck for tuesday :)

4. Susie Woosie

Susie Woosie Gonna be slim

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You deserve it Grandma! Well done for sticking at it. Next week you will have to get some nice shoes to match lol x

Susan x

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Love love love love Radley, good decision!! Enjoy xxx

6. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Good decision!
    A really good habit to get into-treating yourself!

Susan

7. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Good for you Grandma, you deserve it :D (my treat this week was having my eyebrows done)

8. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done Grandma

9. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done Grammy - I've invested in a bracelet that I'm adding to! I need a new Gucci bag as I lost mine (dont ask) so thats next on my list......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    You deserve it grandma.

11. owens3116

owens3116 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    ohhhhhhh i love radley my mum brought me one last year id only had it about a week and the best bit the little dog came off and i lost him grrrrr now it looks like anybag i want my doggy back ohhhhhhhhh jst a thought can u buy those little dogs ??

12. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Yes you can Lisa. Any shop that sells Radley should stock them. They are expensive for what they are - but its the name you're paying for, isn't it?

I hope you are doing okay today, Lisa. I have been thinking about you and just hope you are feeling better about it all. I am lucky that I don't have to cook meals or anything like that so I have much less temptation than you have. Its also easier for me as all my children are grown up. I do feel for you when you are cooking for others and trying to stay strong.

Have a good day!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.