Treats Anyone???

emily4amanda

Hey everyone!

I have had a 12lb loss this week, my first week, (yey!!!!) and was looking for ideas in which I can reward myself without food??

Any Ideas??

Emily xx

P.s, hope you've all had a fab week too!

Get a massage, manicure, pedicure or facial.
New purse/wallet/bag/sunglasses in prep for summer
CD/DVD

NAILS!!

Then every time you see your hands (which is a lot, you can probably see them right now ;) ) - You'll be reminded of your success!! :D

I know that's what I'm planning!! I'm well over-due my Shellac fix!!! :D

Ayup x I buy accessories! I try not to but clothes but I have a bag of stuff ready to use come skinny summer - scarfs, headbands, jewellery, sunglasses, bags, perfume etc! I know these will fit me whatever size I get and then when I finish I can buy a new wardrobe of stuff to go with it!! Well done again by the way omg wait until end of week 2 you'll be fitting into clothes you haven't for ages!! It's so good!! Xx

congratulations thats brilliant! depends on your budget but how about booking a holiday (even just somewhere camping if ur skint), will also give you a goal for your bikini body to keep u motivated x

I'm booked in for a microdermabrasion facial on thursday :D but to be honest that was booked in ages ago lol, I'm a beauty therapist so im thinking of treating myself to a new tunic ;)

What about getting your hair done maybe try a few highlights? Or new shoes a girl can never have enough shoes lol !!!! Funny thing is at my heaviest my feet were a size 7 (im only 5ft 1ins so I looked like a clown!!) and now im back dwn to size 6 shoes :)

had to lol at the suggestion of a holiday (sorry!!) but if you get a holiday after one week tfr what do you get after 11?!!! :D
i don't think there is a need for massively fancy of epensive treats - the biggest reward is the loss.
besides we got ourselves into this pickle and tfr is our chosen way out.
xx

Angellove said:
had to lol at the suggestion of a holiday (sorry!!) but if you get a holiday after one week tfr what do you get after 11?!!! :D
i don't think there is a need for massively fancy of epensive treats - the biggest reward is the loss.
besides we got ourselves into this pickle and tfr is our chosen way out.
xx

hehe! yes its extreme for just one week, but great motivation to keep you on it for the next however many weeks you need to do it! especially if you book the holiday for say 3 months time :)

Hey, if someone says I need a holiday thats enough motivation for me! I'm gonna start packing! :D:D:D

Back