Treats for 10 syns???

yummy-mummy2b

I have decided to have 10 syns a day, but on one really nice thing.

So what are your favourite things to spend 10 syns on?

Rosemary and Onion Sunbites (6 syns each) - they're so addictive! (I mean't to have one packet last night but ened up having 3 - oops! )

Reeces peanut butter cups 3 pack is about 9 syns. Seems a lot but they are rich and you don't have to eat them all in one sitting.

A packet (42g) of Minstrels for 10 1/2 syns!!!! I have this almost everyday, as well as something else. I usually have between 10 1/2 and 15 syns everyday.

Ohh aparently Tesco do a Light Choice range of chocolate sponge puddings that have a delish gooey centre. you whack it in the microwave for 50 seconds and its the best way to spend 9.5 syns apparently (so my boss has assurred me!!) I'm going to try and get some at the weekends. Tesco are doing a pack of two for only £1 at the moment. They are in the chilled section.

MMM im liking the chocolate ideas, especially minstrells as i love these. Thanks guys

Or 2 large glasses of red wine!

Cadbury flake (I think from memory) is 9 syns (check though).

x

4 finger kitkat 10syns :p xx Yummmy :D

The wine would be my first choice but being pregnant thats out. 4 finger kit kat sounds good as it would last quite a while too.

Yep.. I buy a mutipack from supermarket and have 1 2 finger at luch and one in the evening.. nice if you like it with tea or coffee :p:p Or if not at lunch you can save it ALL for later without feeling guilty :) x

Back