Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Photos of food...
IMG_0407.JPG
IMG_0408.JPG
IMG_0411.JPG
IMG_0413.JPG
IMG_0415.JPG
IMG_0419.JPG
IMG_0422.JPG
IMG_0423.JPG
IMG_0424.JPG

So this week:

Monday:
Porridge, Defrosted Raspberries, 1 tbsp Golden Syrup (2.5), 3 Oranges, 2 Boiled Eggs, Asda Hot & Spicy Chicken, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Capers, 7 Olives (1), Soy, Chilli and Lime Dressing (1)
Rice with fish sauce, Soy sauce, peppers, Savoy cabbage, chicken pieces, ginger, garlic, tomatoes.
Marks and Spencer's GF Triple Chocolate Cookies (only 4 each and bloody yum!!!) (8)

(12.5)

Tuesday:
Porridge, Defrosted Raspberries, Golden Syrup (2.5) Tea with HEA Allowance. Seabrook Multipack Crisps (6.5) Hot & Spicy Asda Chicken, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Jalapeños, Capers, Soy, Chilli and Lime Dressing (1) 2x Boiled Eggs, 2 Satsumas and an apple. Marks and Spencer's Meat Loaf with Chopped Tomatoes and 3x Garlic Mushrooms (15, oh dear, but Cooked for by inlaws so could have been lots worse...) Marks and Spencer Gf Cookies (8)

(33)-oops

Wednesday- Burns Night:
Porridge, Defrosted Raspberries, Golden Syrup (2.5) Tea with HEA Allowance, Seabrook Multipack Crisps (6.5) Sweet Chilli Asda Chicken with Jalapenos, Capers, Cucumber, Mushrooms and Tomatoes. Soy Chilli and Lime Dressing (1) 2 Boiled Eggs, 2 Satsumas and an apple. Marks and Spencer Haggis (1/3) (7.5) and Mashed swede with mashed potato. Defrosted raspberries with Greek yogurt and golden Syrup (2.5)

(20)- sigh..

Thursday:
Porridge, defrosted raspberries, golden syrup (2.5), Tea with HEA allowance, Seabrook Multipack Crisps (6.5) 2 Satsumas and an apple, 2 Boiled Eggs, peri peri Asda chicken with mushrooms, cucumber, tomatoes, capers and jalapeños. Soy, chilli and lime dressing (1) Chinese chicken curry with baby corn, garlic, ginger, peppers and sugarsnap peas. Served with rice and hot sauce (2) M&S Gluten Free cookies (8)

(20)- ?!?

Friday:
Porridge, defrosted raspberries and golden Syrup (2.5) tea with HEA allowance. 2 apples and a satsuma. Seabrook Multipack Crisps (6.5)
*the plan here was to get a subway salad but I was running too late, so I had no lunch..*
Curried Cabbage Pasta: Savoy cabbage, pasta, garlic, curry powder, ginger, sultanas (1), cornflour, rest of garlic mushrooms (5), raspberries with 0% Greek yogurt and golden syrup (2.5)

(17.5)- hmmm

Those bloomin Crisps!!! I have certainly learnt my lesson there, and to persevere with the app when it doesn't work...

Ruth
X

Well done! :D

Thanks for the lovely words everyone!
I will be weighing this Saturday but then not the saturday after as I am going to Center Parcs a week today which is exciting!!!
This weekend has been a bit tough after family visits etc. Anyway, back on it today!
IMG_0462.JPG
Porridge HEXB with Golden Syrup (2.5) and Defrosted Raspberries. Coffee with milk from HEXA allowance.
1 Pear (it's free fruit day at work so I will have more!) Mullerlight Blackcurrant and Liquorice (should be interesting) and Peri Peri Asda Chicken with cucumber, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, cress, capers, jalapeños and 25g of 50% reduced fat Asda coleslaw (1.5)
Dinner is a tbc.

Also I am full of cold :(

Ruth
X

Well I have been away, and returned.
It was fabulous!
IMG_0537.JPG
I now however, feel like cr*p.

Clothes are tight and I need some direction, desperately! Who knew Christmas plus holiday would be so hard!
Back to my Monday group I go... Saturday was ok but the consultant wasn't great :( I even had a mad moment and considered joining WW for a fresh start. Only SW works for me though- I know that! Getting my food diaries out now to have a look through.
On another note my wedding and venue are booked :) for 26/10/2018 and we are getting married at Harrogate Masonic Hall (round the corner from our flat!) http://www.harrogatemasonichall.com/ (if you want to have a look! Both our ceremony and reception are being held here!)
So a goal, a proper one. We originally chose 02/11/18 but the venue wasn't available. Then we realised that we got engaged on 25/10 (OHs birthday) and therefore decided on 26/10- which is the day after and also the day my Grandma died- I have her wedding ring to use!

So, back to it. Bleh.

Ruth
X

Brunch!
4 Syns (each chicken piece is half each and I had 2 Syns worth of hot sauce!) I also didn't fancy both apples so just had one.
IMG_0645.JPG
Yummy :)

Curry for tea!

Ruth
X

I bet they are! I need to get some pickled onions too.
I'm having a great week thanks, completely on plan and think it'll be a good loss on Monday! Fingers crossed. I have decided that I want to aim for 1-2lbs a week but more 2lbs so I can be at target this time next year, still slow and steady but if I can at least be a healthy bmi by Christmas that'll make my year! This is so going to be a good year for me after the last few awful years during and after my divorce.

Dinner:
Curried Duck breast (no skin/fat) with Tomatoes and mixed spices served with Turmeric Rice and Quinoa and Chia Gluten Free Bfree wrap (HEXB). I also added 1 tbsp Patak's Chilli Pickle (2.5) (the portion is a bit smaller as my OH accidentally overdid the sauce and almost burnt it!! He put in some more Tomatoes to compensate...)
IMG_0647.JPG
Then I had my other green apple, and decided I wanted some chocolate... I still have these in the cupboard.
IMG_0648.JPG
So I weighed them out and looked them up. 25g of the white is 7 Syns and 25g of the Tiffin is 6. This is what 25g looks like (ish) not much, is it....
IMG_0649.JPG
So I have that alongside some frozen morello cherries and strawberry mullerlight.
IMG_0650.JPG
That's me done on 12.5/15!

Ruth
X

I bet they are! I need to get some pickled onions too.
I'm having a great week thanks, completely on plan and think it'll be a good loss on Monday! Fingers crossed. I have decided that I want to aim for 1-2lbs a week but more 2lbs so I can be at target this time next year, still slow and steady but if I can at least be a healthy bmi by Christmas that'll make my year! This is so going to be a good year for me after the last few awful years during and after my divorce.

It's great you sound so focused and determined, I'm sure you will get to exactly where you want to be! Slow and steady is definitely the way to go, I must have joined SW at least 15 times before this time (for the last 10 years!) and expected too much, too soon! Take it every 7lbs or less! When I first started I only put 7lbs or less on my ticker so I wasn't overwhelmed, but still determined :) I can imagine that you haven't had the best time with what you've said above, this forum is a wonderful place to get yourself sorted on a personal non food/weight related and also for the food and dietary help! There's been so many times I have needed someone to talk to/vent and this forum is excellent.

Ruth
X

thanks Ruth, I think there's a little depression but I guess it never leaves, just gets easier. So I have moments where I wanna hide away. I think losing weight will get back my confidence and smile.
I joined the challenges on here so they're my mini goal's and I have an Excel spreadsheet at home as not going to a group.

eating healthy is the best thing anyway, I still wanna binge at times, but it's not as bad as it used to be and all within plan as I'm also using a site to record what I eat.

thanks Ruth, I think there's a little depression but I guess it never leaves, just gets easier. So I have moments where I wanna hide away. I think losing weight will get back my confidence and smile.
I joined the challenges on here so they're my mini goal's and I have an Excel spreadsheet at home as not going to a group.

eating healthy is the best thing anyway, I still wanna binge at times, but it's not as bad as it used to be and all within plan as I'm also using a site to record what I eat.

I totally agree with the statement re depression- the endorphins will kick in and you will start to feel better :) the challenges on here are fab and run by amazing people- I need to get myself back in all of them!
I too want to binge sometimes, and I have. However if I only binge half as much as I used to it's some progress :) I have a diary book that I have just filled up so I am filling in one of the diaries from group that I got free for being Slimmer of the Week back in summer- either way a website or book it's so key to write everything down! Stops you guessing or hoping that you got it right!
Hope you're having a good Sunday!

Ruth
X

So today so far!
A quick muller light before we went to meet my parents for coffee!
IMG_0661.JPG
Just had a regular Americano using my HEA for milk.
Then we decided to go walking as we need a new bed... we walked quite a way to the retail park and then round to Asda so I can pick up some bits for my tea as my OH is out. I am also going to give one of the puddings on the website a try!
I must admit although it was nice to walk, it is sleeting here and we both got soaked even with hoods/umbrellas!
Just had some lovely brunch. Bacon Medallions, Eggs, Tomatoes, Mushrooms and 1/2 tin Heinz Mexican Creationz (1/2 Syn) with 1 tbsp Hot Sauce (1) and a cup of tea with milk.
IMG_0666.JPG
And not forgetting the orange for afterwards!
IMG_0667.JPG

Ruth
X

Back