Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

I lost 1/2 pound last night which I am really chuffed with after everything that has gone on plus * week.
So down to 13 2.5.

Today!
Breakfast
Raspberries defrosted
Coffee with dash milk (1%)
Porridge HEXB 40g
1 tbsp Golden Syrup (2.5)
IMG_1055.JPG

Lunch
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Mixed pickled vegetables
Jalapeños
Piri piri chicken slices
3x Laughing Cow Light Blue Triangles (4.5)
1 tbsp Asda Soy, Chilli and Lime Dressing (1)
IMG_1053.JPG
IMG_1054.JPG

Dinner
Tbc

Ruth
X

These are the only two pictures I have of the dress...
One off the promotizonal video for the fayre and the other that I sneakily took...
IMG_1028.PNG
IMG_1010.JPG

Ruth
X

Oooo Ruth I love everything about that dress, it's gorgeous.
Been reading back through your diary, what an inspiration you are getting through all those meals out:) I've family around at weekend so I'm going to make the chilli recipe for them that you posted. Love it when you post a recipe! X

Hope you're OK Ruth!
Love the dress too- wedding dresses all round are beautiful things but the neckline & skirt of that one are particularly pretty!
I'm sure if you give them a call they would tell you the designer & dress, sometimes it's worth having a look at other dresses by the same designer too!
Hope everything is going alright and you're not mega busy x

Hi Guys.
I've got a few things to say.
I'm struggling, big time. I can't seem to win with SW for love nor money. I could do it so easily, then got to target and I can't get my head back in the game. I'm starving- all of the time! I've also been bed ridden for a week with flu, living on lemsip and pots of yogurt.
I've got 2 weeks of my six week countdown left, and then I'm going to have a good think...

I weighed myself this morning and I'm up to 13.6, so 1.5 stone on. I have spoken to my consultant and she says she will give me a ring... but hasn't.

Please don't think I'm giving up, I've just got to have a think about where it's going wrong!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, you've had a lot going on, still got a lot going on. Being ill on top sucks! It must be taking all your energy just to get through the week. Sounds like a stressful time. Me and Mrs Quins have been full of chesty cough and snot for 2 weeks, I didnt think we could cough any more after having proper flu at Xmas. Sounds like you are at dis-ease.

Maintaining is hard. None of us think you are giving in. You will get there. Trysomething different? Are you bored of the repertoire of foods, are you being scuppered by others around you, are you short on time to do food prep, what's your back up plan when you don't have prepped food?

Have you tried lowering your refined carbs, might give a kick start. I've managed really well by adding more fats (cooking with coconut oil, olive oil, butter) cutting pasta and white potatoes , bread almost down to zero through the week, upped my protein and veg. I never feel hungry ( unless I've been on big bike rides), but sometimes have a craving for chocolate...

I'm more on Instagram now, getting more interaction, ideas, photos , wizza2018

Just having a lemsip having woken up at 0400 with cough, keep at it Ruthless!

Hang in there Ruth, everyone seems to be struggling at the minute and I think sometimes when you're not well or really busy at work it's easy to go off plan.
It took me from Jan to well into Feb to get my head around not eating everything in sight and I'm still not 100% on plan...but, I know for a fact that we can do it. You will get back down again, as soon as you're feeling better you can jump out that bed, dust yourself down and start posting your pics on here again as that seemed to be a big help to you.
I like the suggestions from Quins, especially upping the protein.If I don't have a decent amount of protein at each meal I'm starving and never last out, I always ending up snacking like crazy.
Cheering you on Ruth, you can and will smash it again XX

Ruth, sorry to hear you have been ill and that you are struggling with weight. As you know i changed from SW to WW a few weeks ago. I have so far lost 5 pound which is a far better result than with sw, maybe you need a change. Take care xxxxx

Hi Guys.
I've got a few things to say.
I'm struggling, big time. I can't seem to win with SW for love nor money. I could do it so easily, then got to target and I can't get my head back in the game. I'm starving- all of the time! I've also been bed ridden for a week with flu, living on lemsip and pots of yogurt.
I've got 2 weeks of my six week countdown left, and then I'm going to have a good think...

I weighed myself this morning and I'm up to 13.6, so 1.5 stone on. I have spoken to my consultant and she says she will give me a ring... but hasn't.

Please don't think I'm giving up, I've just got to have a think about where it's going wrong!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, I know how you feel. I'm just recovering from being ill for a couple of years and food didn't really interest me. Now I am back eating the weight is going on. Not that I really mind as I needed to put some on but where is it going to stop/lead to. We work hard to get to where we would like to be then something upsets the apple cart and it's like we go backwards.

I'm taking one day at a time and after each day I sit and work out what and when I will be eating the following day. It's hard when your busy all the time but you can do it. You know the plan. What about having something different for breakfast from porridge and using your syns on more dense foods.

Hope everyone is well, been busy stripping walls as just moved house. All is messy but keeps me busy and out of the fridge. xxxx

Hello Ruth,
I hope you don't mind me saying that it sounds to me as if you are overwhelmed with stress at the moment. You are possibly run down at the moment which is why you've a nasty bout of flu.
Could you take a couple of weeks off of SW and wedding plans and just concentrate on getting well and taking care of you? You might be able to breathe a bit and then be in a better place to get back in the game.
Take care xx

Oh my goodness I can't believe all of these posts!
I've had to come back for the sake of my own sanity. Currently in Asda doing a SW shop. Spoke to my consultant and I'm off back tonight- pretty sure I'm over 15 stones.....

I could say that this is down to a mixture of work and the antidepressants they've put me on (weight related) but if I'm honest I have no self esteem (never have) and struggle to keep going with things when I don't think I deserve it! But equally become as much of a mess when I gain weight and can't face a mirror... Currently having CBT at local classes on an 8 week course and it is working. However I get married next October and need to stop messing around, I have put that food into my mouth and I need to find another way to cope.

I have also just been promoted and received staff member of the month, I was horrified by the picture of me that was sent across the company emails... so here I Am, armed with £50 stood in the frozen aisle in Asda looking for some forgiveness.

Here we go again...

Ruth
X

Just made this for the rest of the week, Asparagus, Spring Onion, Spinach and Smoked Salmon Crustless Quiche. Syn Free!
IMG_1503926596895.jpg

Yummy!!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, Lovely to hear from you. You are a lovely lady Ruth and I am sure you will soon get back on track. Well done on the employee award and the promotion. Once you have been back to class tonight I am sure you will be fine. It is very difficult at times juggling life, work and everything else thrown at us, but we have to keep going with the head down as they say. I am 5 and half from target but seems to be taking forever. Keep focused especially with your wedding plans and you will be a stunning slim bride. Take care keep posting xxxxxxx

Hi Ruth, Lovely to hear from you. You are a lovely lady Ruth and I am sure you will soon get back on track. Well done on the employee award and the promotion. Once you have been back to class tonight I am sure you will be fine. It is very difficult at times juggling life, work and everything else thrown at us, but we have to keep going with the head down as they say. I am 5 and half from target but seems to be taking forever. Keep focused especially with your wedding plans and you will be a stunning slim bride. Take care keep posting xxxxxxx

Hiya Boofle I hope that you're well!
Thank you for the very kind words, I totally agree and I will keep persevering! I'm sure you will have that 5.5 off in no time, have you gone back to basics or done some SP days? I know that it's helped a lot of people when things have stalled.
I hope that everything is ok with you- it's lovely to hear from you :)

Ruth
X

Back