Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

I set up my Wii today (easier than I remembered) so have spent the afternoon doing hula hooping and yoga :p fun and I'm better at it than I used to be!
Some core strength must have come from somewhere lol
Sounds like a good plan with the dress- if they are giving you cash to sort it then it's a win-win I guess!
Early to bed for you tired lady. I am going to watch a bit of tv and sample some of this Cadburys Tiffin :eek: X

I set up my Wii today (easier than I remembered) so have spent the afternoon doing hula hooping and yoga :p fun and I'm better at it than I used to be!
Some core strength must have come from somewhere lol
Sounds like a good plan with the dress- if they are giving you cash to sort it then it's a win-win I guess!
Early to bed for you tired lady. I am going to watch a bit of tv and sample some of this Cadburys Tiffin :eek: X

Oh how fab! I wish I still had mine! :( it all sounds great! Yes I am very pleased about the dress and can't wait to get it sorted!
Yes I can't wait to get to bed, off in a min but just watching Red Dwarf as you do!
Yum yum yum to the Cadburys tiffin!!

Have a lovely rest of the evening!

Ruth
X

Dinner! Lovely hotpot with veg!
image.jpeg
Good old fashioned food! And 1 Syn!

Ruth
X

Thursday 30th June

Breakfast
Mandarin Segments
Smooth Toffee Mullerlight
Coffee

Lunch
2x Boiled Eggs
Ham Slices
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Capers
Olives (1)
Cider Vinegar

Dinner
Stewing Steak, White Onions, Sliced Potatoes, Beef Stock, Thyme, Salt and Pepper, 2 Syns worth of flour (per recipe) to make Hotpot! (1)
Light Mayonnaise (2)
Mixed Vegetables- Sweetcorn, Green beans, peas and carrots
Toblerone (6.5)

= 10.5 Syns

Ruth
X

Just found another one of those lovely 'before' pics. This is September 2014...
image.png
That dress is a Size 18, I had to have 3 more holes notched on the belt, and the dress actually adjusted as I couldn't do the zip up. I felt very uncomfortable all day (my mother in laws wedding)
Ruth
X

Good Morning!

I decided (at the very last minute) to make an omelette for my lunch today. However did it without my glasses on and made a slight hash of it. Oh well. Mixed egg mess with lots of veg (I majorly overloaded the veg) for lunch along with 2 boiled eggs. I am egg mad....

Anyhoo.. Syn free omelette for lunch and no use of HEXs so I can enjoy my meal tonight!
Even though it's a rarity I use my B choice or even my A nowadays!

The issue with this morning was I had already been in the shower etc before I cooked, and now my hair smells of cooking. Boo. Have a lovely day all of you!

Ruth
X

Boo to cooking hair! It's the worst!
I always feel sad when I look back at pics of myself when I was unhappy with my size- I find it often spoils the memory of what should have been a happy occasion.
I have some holiday pics from 2013 where I was pretty much at my biggest and it taints my memory of the hol, and I find myself angry that I didn't discover SW before then!
Lol enjoy your egg mess with eggs ;-) and your meal out tonight! X

Boo to cooking hair! It's the worst!
I always feel sad when I look back at pics of myself when I was unhappy with my size- I find it often spoils the memory of what should have been a happy occasion.
I have some holiday pics from 2013 where I was pretty much at my biggest and it taints my memory of the hol, and I find myself angry that I didn't discover SW before then!
Lol enjoy your egg mess with eggs ;-) and your meal out tonight! X

The cooking hair is vile! Can't wait to have a shower!!!!
When I think back now, I just remember not daring to dance etc and not enjoying the event so I totally get where you're coming from!
The mess with eggs was interesting! Just getting ready to go out tonight.... Well excited!
Hope you're having a nice evening!

Ruth
X

So I had my Hunters Chicken and it was beautiful. I even cut the fat off my bacon. I also only ate 1/3 of my chips and had no extra sauces. The salad was huge and the whole meal was just wonderful!
I wore a purple lace dress (that is new but a now too big!) my OH wanted me to have a pic with my certificates in so I did but I don't have a full one!
image.jpeg
This was post meal after getting extremely drenched...

What a lovely evening! Chilling on the sofa now with my diet bitter lemon!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth! You're doing brilliantly. I'm subbing to get some ideas and inspiration to help me focus.

Hello there!

Thank you for kind words! How are things going with you? I can't see signatures or stats. Hope that you're having a good morning!

Ruth
X

Sounds like you had a good night Ruth! Love the colour of that dress- maybe you could get it taken in if it's a bit big now? It's usually pretty easy if the seams are in the fit place! X

Good Morning :)

I had a lovely night! It was all very lovely indeed! Yes I think I am going to get the dress taken in as it's very square on me now, and it should be quite fitted! It's a lovely thick lace M&S one so I don't think it would be too much of an issue to take it in.
How are you doing? Lucky you having a day to yourself!

Got to go into town today as our friend has just had a baby so need to buy some presents and a card. Also want some lovely strawberries from Asda (yum!)

Ruth
X

Friday 01st July

Breakfast
Peach Slices
Greek Yogurt
Coffee

Lunch
Yellow Pepper, Mushroom and Tomato two Egg Omelette (or egg mess)
2x Boiled Eggs

Dinner- Out!
Hunters chicken with a massive side salad and 1/3 of a portion of chips. Fat removed from bacon.
1 Diet Coke and 1 black coffee.

= 15 (I hope!)

Ruth
X

Keep forgetting that I still only have 1/2 a pound to 1.5 stone. I hope that Monday's treat plus last night haven't done me any harm. Just trying to fit it around my life and not feel deprived!

Ruth
X

Brunch!!
image.jpeg
My favourite!
2 poached eggs, Ham slices
Mushrooms, tomatoes, capers, cider vinegar
1/2 HEXA (I've been a bit naughty here as I have plans for the rest of it later and have weighed it out...)
0% fat Greek yogurt
1 tbsp English Mustard (1/2)

Yummy!

Ruth
X

Yum brunch looks lovely! Wish I liked mushrooms as they seem to go with so many things but I just can't get used to the texture :confused:

Dress looks really pretty so hope you can get it taken in, my mum is pretty whizzy with a needle so I will be taking full advantage until I get to target!

Don't think your meal will have done too much damage, you were very restrained, not sure I could only have 1/3rd of my chips! I do like my carbs unfortunately. You should get your next award :D what day do you weigh?

Hope you have had a chilled out day, I've had both weasels off sick thurs and fri so they have been with nanny today so I could get some housework done and sit down for 10 minutes in peace, it was lovely xx

Yum brunch looks lovely! Wish I liked mushrooms as they seem to go with so many things but I just can't get used to the texture :confused:

Dress looks really pretty so hope you can get it taken in, my mum is pretty whizzy with a needle so I will be taking full advantage until I get to target!

Don't think your meal will have done too much damage, you were very restrained, not sure I could only have 1/3rd of my chips! I do like my carbs unfortunately. You should get your next award :D what day do you weigh?

Hope you have had a chilled out day, I've had both weasels off sick thurs and fri so they have been with nanny today so I could get some housework done and sit down for 10 minutes in peace, it was lovely xx

I could eat mushrooms forever I love them that much!!! Yummy :D
Thank you I am also going to ask my mum first if she will take it in for me (I can knit and sew but I'm worried about it going wrong!)
I weigh on a Monday! Which is always a bit difficult but always keeps me a bit more focused on a weekend. I keep finding myself able to leave more and more things, even things that I adore I can now easily leave and just wait until another time to have them as a treat!

Oh bless them, I hope that they feel a bit better now! Yes I have had a pretty chilled day- hope you managed to relax a bit too!!

Ruth
X

Back