Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Good to hear. That's really impressive on the coffee intake! I don't drink it myself, I'm a tea girl, but the builders milky and sugary version rather than healthy and green. I've cut down too and I feel better for it! My teeth have started to become a lot whiter too!

& stop being such a worry wart! Haha.

Hope you've had a great day x

I love a good strong cup of Yorkshire Tea!! That's fab news about your teeth, and I apologise for worrying. I promise to stop haha!

Hope that you've had a good day, I'm having a v peaceful evening now.

Ruth
X

Crikey Ruth I thought I drank a lot of coffee! I have cut down too and try to stick to 3 cups a day, generally within this as past 3pm I lose the craving for it.
The cheese thing was an eye opener- I always find I have to weigh cheese as it really is impossible to tell!
Hope all went well with your coil situ- I've never had one so not sure about your totm but hopefully the nurse will advise. Not the end of the world but would be annoying since you've just had it! X

Oh I am horrendous for coffee, I turned to coffee after quitting smoking rather than food!
I still have the cheese sat in the fridge although saving it for tomorrow night now as my Friday treat!
Coil not too bad, but totally understand if I get an unexpected result on Monday! It would be the week where I'm so close to both my club 10 and 1.5 stone goals :/ but hey ho it's one of those things!

I hope that you've had a fab day!

Ruth
X

I love a good strong cup of Yorkshire Tea!! That's fab news about your teeth, and I apologise for worrying. I promise to stop haha!

Hope that you've had a good day, I'm having a v peaceful evening now.

Ruth
X

I have thank you! I'll think I'll take a leaf outta your book and have a peaceful evening myself. :D

Pictures!
Last night's dinner...
image.jpeg
Tonight's dinner
image.jpeg
Pasta with Asparagus, chicken, sundried tomatoes (3), garlic, S&P. Nom.

Then a huge bowl of strawberries with sweetener and chocolate spread (3)

Ruth
X

Bed time for me. Waddling around haha. My poor OH!

Thursday 23rd June

Breakfast
Peach Slices
Chocolate Orange Mullerlight
Coffee

Lunch
2x Boiled Eggs
Potato Salad (1.5)
Ham Slices
Mushrooms
Tomatoes

Dinner
Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes (3), Asparagus, Garlic, Chicken and S&P
Strawberries with Sweetener and Hazelnut Spread (3)
Lucozade Zero

= 7.5 Syns

Bit low tonight, oops!

Ruth
X

Good morning! Yawn!
Up early (typical) as feeling a bit rubbish but hey ho. One of my favourite websites, Lindy Bop, is having a flash sale so I thought I would have a look and ended up looking in the main bit.
I have put these two dresses in my save for later Bit. I am going to get them for myself on Monday ;) both in a size 14... Thinking of the end result! I love them! The first one has pics of Venice on it and the second has hummingbirds. I am trying to find non food ways of treating myself and I've been looking at these dresses for a while!

Ruth
X
image.png
image.png

Morning! Lovely dresses, you deserve a treat & it's a good non food one! I was looking at the Joules sale yesterday, torn between two so thinking about it lol.
Early start for me too, couldn't sleep properly with the referendum result up in the air.
How are you feeling this morn? X

Good Morning my dear!
Thank you :) I think they're a bit fab! I also love Joules, there's some lovely stuff on their site!
Feeling a bit rubbish but it's just one of those things I suppose! Dress down day at work today. I do just sit at my desk so I will do so and quietly! Can't seem to lift heavy stuff so will make the others do the tea and coffee runs ;)
Yes I saw the results. I was due to go out to vote last night but I didn't feel well enough so I felt a bit of an idiot, but Harrogate voted in by just under a 2000 majority so my result sort of counted anyway but not in the long run it seems! Also saw that Yorkshire as a whole voted in (from what Look North posted on FB!)

What are your plans for the day?

Ruth
X

It's crackers! I didn't think Leave would win tbh though goes to show people's passion I suppose. There's a map on the BBC website showing the results and I think Yorkshire came out 52% Leave overall.
I love Joules too. It's SO ex pensive but good quality and they're having a sale at the mo too :)
Yes definitely take it easy today and this weekend! I imagine the coil thing as quite traumatic but I'm a big girls blouse when it comes to medical stuff haha. Last time I had to have a blood test I fainted :oops:
Any plans this weekend?
Today I think we are having a date day :) lunch and cinema I reckon! X

Wow wow wow Ruth, you look so different from those pics you posted, such an inspiration to keep going! Sounds like you've had a busy week, glad the coil is all sorted, I'm a wuss when it comes to things like that too! Lovely boyfriend looking after you.
Do you have anything exciting planned for the weekend? xx

It's crackers! I didn't think Leave would win tbh though goes to show people's passion I suppose. There's a map on the BBC website showing the results and I think Yorkshire came out 52% Leave overall.
I love Joules too. It's SO ex pensive but good quality and they're having a sale at the mo too :)
Yes definitely take it easy today and this weekend! I imagine the coil thing as quite traumatic but I'm a big girls blouse when it comes to medical stuff haha. Last time I had to have a blood test I fainted :oops:
Any plans this weekend?
Today I think we are having a date day :) lunch and cinema I reckon! X

Yes I didn't think it would happen either. I may have to have a cheeky look on the Joules site too hahaha!
It sort of is and isn't, there's a nurse and a doctor which is reassuring but it's just the whole desperation of it finishing! And them having to check your pulse, chat rubbish to you etc! It's all over now anyway, just hoping it doesn't affect things too badly on Monday!

Erm I don't think we have any plans, no. I was going to go walking on the treadmill tomorrow but we will see how I feel! Date day sounds utterly wonderful I really hope you enjoy it :)

Ruth
X

Wow wow wow Ruth, you look so different from those pics you posted, such an inspiration to keep going! Sounds like you've had a busy week, glad the coil is all sorted, I'm a wuss when it comes to things like that too! Lovely boyfriend looking after you.
Do you have anything exciting planned for the weekend? xx

Aww thanks, they shocked me a bit to be honest! I didn't realise I looked like that at the time! Yes I am extremely pleased it's sorted!
I don't think we do just some serious chilling out time!! What about you?? Your loss is fab by the way!!!

Ruth
X

Using up the halloumi in the fridge... Never had it before!!
Goodbye HEA and a few Syns! Hopefully worth it though!

Ruth
X

Using up the halloumi in the fridge... Never had it before!!
Goodbye HEA and a few Syns! Hopefully worth it though!

Ruth
X

Ooh I do love halloumi! I get it at nandos whenever I visit, how do you find it?

Those dresses are super cute. I love the second one especially!
Hope you're feeling better!
x

Aww thanks, they shocked me a bit to be honest! I didn't realise I looked like that at the time! Yes I am extremely pleased it's sorted!
I don't think we do just some serious chilling out time!! What about you?? Your loss is fab by the way!!!

Ruth
X

Same here for the chilling out, had my nerve block on Monday so been out of it for most of the week, can cut the pain killers down a bit now the nerve has finally settled so I should be able to stay awake for more than half an hour at a time!
I like halloumi but nothing beats feta, I could (and did) eat that on pretty much everything, which is probably part of the reason I need SW now :rolleyes: xx

Ooh I do love halloumi! I get it at nandos whenever I visit, how do you find it?

Those dresses are super cute. I love the second one especially!
Hope you're feeling better!
x

It was very nice! I think it will be a one off but something to add to our menus!!!! We have just had a nandos built in Harrogate but haven't managed to visit yet :)

I am so excited for them to arrive! They are a size 14 though :eek: so probably won't be able to get into them for a bit!
I hope that you're having a lovely evening, I'm having another chiller thank goodness!!

Ruth
X

Same here for the chilling out, had my nerve block on Monday so been out of it for most of the week, can cut the pain killers down a bit now the nerve has finally settled so I should be able to stay awake for more than half an hour at a time!
I like halloumi but nothing beats feta, I could (and did) eat that on pretty much everything, which is probably part of the reason I need SW now :rolleyes: xx

Glad that you're in less pain now and that you've been able to chill out a bit too!!
I adore feta! So yum :) I did have to split the packet in 3 which I found far too difficult for my own good....

I hope that you're having a fab evening :)

Ruth
X

Friday 24th June

Breakfast
Mandarin Segments
Vanilla and Chocolate Mullerlight
Coffee

Lunch
Baked Beans
Ham Pieces
Tomatoes
Mushrooms