Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Saturday 16th July

Brunch (out)
Gammon Steak
Poached Egg
Edamame Beans
Quinoa
Tomatoes
Mixed Leaves
Large Diet Coke
I am going to call this meal 6 for oil purposes... Better safe than sorry! There was a bit left on my plate after eating the gammon!
(2x Americano Black coffees with parents)

Dinner
Pasta Carbonara
9 Slices of fat removed smoked bacon
3 eggs
250g Pasta
Chopped Parsley
S&P
60g Grated Parmesan (halved to make HEA)
White Wine Vinegar
Garlic Cloves
Fresh Strawberries
1x Gin (3)
Fizzy NAS Peach Water

= 9 Syns

Ruth
X

Sorry you had an off day... but you handled it very well that past you adapted sounds awesome :eating: your Saturday food looks great too :) hope you are completely recovered x

Pasta sounds tasty Ruth! It's great that SW is so adaptable- you can eat normally (excellent choice at the pub!) and change recipes to suit.
Sorry you were feeling off yesterday :-( I have come down withan awful cold and am feeling very sorry for myself.
A day of rest all round! X

Oh boo Rosie :( I do hope you feel better soon!!! Lots of rest for you! I do feel a bit better today!
Yes I love how adaptable it is too :)
Have a wonderful relaxing day with your buns!

Ruth
X

Sorry you had an off day... but you handled it very well that past you adapted sounds awesome :eating: your Saturday food looks great too :) hope you are completely recovered x

I do feel much better thanks! I don't sleep much- just always a bit concerned as OH has grand mal epilepsy so everytime he turns over In his sleep, I wake up :oops: force of habit! So I think I just got overtired!
Thanks for the kind words- on a mission to fit SW permanently around my life!

Hope that you're having a wonderful day and feeling better yourself!

Ruth
X

Brunch!
I actually went to Bettys Tea Rooms this morning with a very good friend. She had a full cream tea with a scone, clotted cream etc. I didn't fancy anything there so had a very beautiful leaf green tea :)
image.jpeg
So I then nipped to Asda and then made this!
Yummy!
I also bought these...
image.jpeg
I had one of each to try them (nom) they're only 1/2 each!!

Ruth
X

The main reason I bought the above is because one of my favourite foods is cheese (not on HEA list) Particularly blue and smoked cheese. If I can get away with those for 1/2 a Syn each with 1 Syn crackers that I have found in Asda then I have cracked it. I also love cheese on its own!
So pleased with my find!

Ruth
X

I do feel much better thanks! I don't sleep much- just always a bit concerned as OH has grand mal epilepsy so everytime he turns over In his sleep, I wake up :oops: force of habit! So I think I just got overtired!
Thanks for the kind words- on a mission to fit SW permanently around my life!

Hope that you're having a wonderful day and feeling better yourself!

Ruth
X

That just shows what a caring person you are :D

The main reason I bought the above is because one of my favourite foods is cheese (not on HEA list) Particularly blue and smoked cheese. If I can get away with those for 1/2 a Syn each with 1 Syn crackers that I have found in Asda then I have cracked it. I also love cheese on its own!
So pleased with my find!

Ruth
X

Oooo.... I love cheese too.... that was the thing I craved the most on very low fat diets :eatdrink051:

Ooh do tell me more about these 1 syn crackers pretty please?
I've been meaning to pick up some of those mini cravings! I'm quite partial to the dairylea triangles now and again so think these would be up my street!
Feeling poop so heading back to bed for an hour, leaving OH in charge of tea... glad you're feeling better and good job on resisting Bettys goodies! X

That just shows what a caring person you are :D

Oooo.... I love cheese too.... that was the thing I craved the most on very low fat diets :eatdrink051:

Bless you- makes me tired though all this caring haha!
Sometimes I could murder the most stinkiest blue cheese in the world, or the crumbliest Lancashire! Thank goodness I can eat a bit of everything in moderation! My mum is allergic to cheese, I don't know how she can be its so good!

Ruth
X

Ooh do tell me more about these 1 syn crackers pretty please?
I've been meaning to pick up some of those mini cravings! I'm quite partial to the dairylea triangles now and again so think these would be up my street!
Feeling poop so heading back to bed for an hour, leaving OH in charge of tea... glad you're feeling better and good job on resisting Bettys goodies! X

Hello my dear! Sorry to hear you're still feeling poop :( glad you're getting OH to look after everything!
Asda do cheese biscuits from their own brand, they do Rosemary, Garlic and Salt & Pepper flavours. Can't find the Rosemary Syn value but the S&P are 1.5 per cracker and Garlic are 1 per cracker. The garlic ones are divine. The mini cravings are definitely worth it too!

Ruth
X

All this cheese talk! Guess where I'm heading ? To the fridge........post bike ride munchies.

A mate of mine makes a lovely blue cheese named after the village where we live. One of the farm shops sells it and they also sell my favourite cheddar, Black Bomber....I love it at Xmas when the port and cheese board comes out. So moorish though. Now those cravings have given me cravings, RUTH, ROSIE &BCP, lol....

All this cheese talk! Guess where I'm heading ? To the fridge........post bike ride munchies.

A mate of mine makes a lovely blue cheese named after the village where we live. One of the farm shops sells it and they also sell my favourite cheddar, Black Bomber....I love it at Xmas when the port and cheese board comes out. So moorish though. Now those cravings have given me cravings, RUTH, ROSIE &BCP, lol....

My dad and me also love Black Bomber! We have a little shop in Harrogate called The Cheeseboard that has so many beautiful cheeses! Ooo lovely blue cheese!
Hahaha oh dear to the cravings. I could eat cheese forever. I hope you enjoyed your post bike ride munchies!

Ruth
X

Dinner (only small as I had a big lunch!)
image.jpeg
Chicken, Onion and Garlic curry with Rice. We made our own spice marinade too!
image.jpeg
Lovely and free!
Then frozen fruit with honey (1) and a curly Wurly (6) for afters.

Ruth
X

Sunday 17th July

Brunch
Green Tea in Bettys
Smoked Salmon
Prawns
2x Eggs
Frylight
Cucumber
Tomatoes
6x Laughing Cow mini cravings (3)
0% Greek Yogurt
English Mustard (1/2)
Sable Grapes

Dinner
Chicken, Onion, Garlic and Pepper Curry with Homemade Spice Mix
Rice
Frozen Fruit with Honey (1)
Curly Wurly (6)

= 10.5 Syns

Ruth
X

Whoops..... ;)

I love cheese.... but have never been able to face blue :confused:

I love cheese.... but have never been able to face blue :confused:

Oh I am horrendous. I used to go to France a lot with my parents so ate lots of stinky cheese but one year we went to Roquefort where a lot of the cheese is green and I sort of became hooked.
My OH thinks I am disgusting!

Ruth
X

I'm getting better at this pancake malarkey
image.jpeg
Weigh in later and I'm on my own tonight. Not sure what to have when I'm done!
Body is still not behaving and totally out of sync with * week, this will be the start of week number 4 of permanent * week just hoping that it dies down soon as I'm getting a bit fed up of it and worry every week that it's going to affect my weight loss! Hopefully within the next month or so it should sort itself.

Have a wonderful day people!

Ruth
X

Back