Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Fitbit for today is this- very pleased
image.png

Ruth
X

I had a Galaxy ripple at lunchtime for my Syns (8.5) with 1/2 tbsp ketchup for my sauce at lunch (1/2) and then (3.5) for my dinner. Hoping that the pineapple won't affect weigh in!

Ruth
X

Your meals looked yummy yesterday. :)

I'm sure a bit of cooked pineapple won't do any damage.:)

Thank you, I'm hoping so too! I totally didn't think which is so unlike me!
I hope that you had a lovely day yesterday, and that you enjoy today too!

Ruth
X

Saturday 24th July

Breakfast
Grapefruit
0% Fat Yogurt
Coffee
2x coffees with parents

Lunch
Smoked Salmon
Prawns
0% Fat Yogurt & 1/2 tbsp Ketchup (1/2)
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Pomegranate Seeds
Galaxy Ripple (8.5)
Lime Water
Blackberry & Elderflower Fizzy Water

Dinner
Sweet & Sour Chicken (3.5)
Boiled Rice
Peach Fizzy Water
Sable Grapes

= 12.5

Ruth
X

Right. OH has woken up and requested to go to Wetherspoons for breakfast...
No issues (I did used to eat a large breakfast twice a month prior to SW) because I'm going to have my lovely chicken and pepper skewers with salad and Peri peri sauce. It works out at around 1 Syn for the meal.
In the past I have had a couple of poached eggs instead of a breakfast but it always felt inadequate as they still serve it on a large or side plate so I am looking forward to having my meal!
Just getting ready to go now!

Ruth
X

Morning my lovely. Happy Sunday. I thought of you yesterday because we had lunch at my dads and mr LTL said that I was in a bad mood food wise all day after because I felt that the lunch was a bit of a waste because I ate all my syns in a bread roll. I need to get some perspective!! Thought of the conversation we had about the real world and, nope, it's still scary letting someone else feed me haha

Morning my lovely. Happy Sunday. I thought of you yesterday because we had lunch at my dads and mr LTL said that I was in a bad mood food wise all day after because I felt that the lunch was a bit of a waste because I ate all my syns in a bread roll. I need to get some perspective!! Thought of the conversation we had about the real world and, nope, it's still scary letting someone else feed me haha

Oh @lickthelid Happy Sunday to you too! I think that often no matter how much we would like to think that we can fit SW into our lives in the real world it's often a work in progress for a bit- you will get there though, it's just a matter of not beating yourself up! Easier said than done though!
I hope that you have a fab day.
You got much planned?

Ruth
X

Nice :)

Nothing really planned so have spent some time making breakfast and lunch and planning dinner so feel a bit more in control!!

Hope you had a nice time, it's nice to get out for breakfast :) :)

Nice :)

Nothing really planned so have spent some time making breakfast and lunch and planning dinner so feel a bit more in control!!

Hope you had a nice time, it's nice to get out for breakfast :) :)

Ooo they were lovely! It was nice to get out for breakfast I agree- my OH has worked the last three weekends in a row so we thought we would go out for a treat!
Your day sounds good- I love planning and making meals!

It's just started tipping it down here :( hope that the weather is ok for you!

Ruth
X

It's been a bit dull but the sun has finally popped out :) :) yay x

Off to the gym...
4 weeks between every pic!
View attachment 182848
I think I'm starting to get definition! also first time going to the gym not wearing a 2xl Tshirt of my dads due to confidence issues. On it!

Ruth
X

Wow.... just wow :D

I had a Galaxy ripple at lunchtime for my Syns (8.5) with 1/2 tbsp ketchup for my sauce at lunch (1/2) and then (3.5) for my dinner. Hoping that the pineapple won't affect weigh in!

Ruth
X

Sounds like I've been cooked more than that pineapple.... and there's no syns in me :innocent002:

Been absolutely starving this afternoon!!
Just had my dinner- left the pineapple though!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
1/2 of yesterday's left over dinner without pineapple. 3.5 Syns. Then raspberries with 1 tsp honey for 1 Syn. Yum!
Going to have a Rolo mousse now and got some apples and ham roll ups for later!

Ruth
X

Sunday 24th July

Brunch
Wetherspoons Chicken and Pepper Skewers
With mixed Salad and Sauce (1)
Coffee
Red Seedless Grapes

Dinner
Left over Sweet and Sour Vegetables (3.5)
Bfree Wrap HEB
Raspberries and Honey (1)
Rolo Mousse (4)
Ham and Cucumber Roll Ups

= 9.5 Syns

Ruth
X

Been absolutely starving this afternoon!!
Just had my dinner- left the pineapple though!
View attachment 182859
View attachment 182860
1/2 of yesterday's left over dinner without pineapple. 3.5 Syns. Then raspberries with 1 tsp honey for 1 Syn. Yum!
Going to have a Rolo mousse now and got some apples and ham roll ups for later!

Ruth
X

Ooooo... what are you rolling in your ham?

Back