Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Good morning everyone :)
I'm just going to share my payday treat with you all (I tend to buy one thing and then just leave it at that due to house savings etc)
This is for when I go to Edinburgh in October :)
View attachment 182978
I have looked at this for ages but they only do it in a 14 downwards size wise. I also went through my wardrobe yesterday and have made a pile of what's too big. There's now not much left!!! So all of that will be going on eBay today to pay for the above :) I decided to not buy any new and proper clothes until I hit target and know where I want to be!

Ruth
X

That dress is stunning Ruth :) we all want to see a pic with it on when you have it!

Glad your Taramasalata turned out as you'd hoped! Can't argue with plenty of speed- that's a lot of carrot!! Haha
Hope you're looking forward to your treats :) sometimes there's a hint of dread about it especially if you've been as good as you have been- you don't want to be thrown off kilter. But as you say, 2 meals out of 21 and it's only once a year! X

Oooo I do love a good carrot!
Well at group tonight everyone told me to just enjoy it and that I deserve it so I'm looking at it like that. Plus my consultant said that if I went and didn't have what I wanted I would be fed up which is true! So excited!!
Hope you've had a fab day!

Ruth
X

1.5lbs off for me!
1st 12.5lbs in 16 Weeks :eek:
1.5lbs to that damned two stone..
15.5lbs to target :eek: :eek:

Ruth
X

Amazeballs you are doing amazingly. Well done you!!!!

1.5lbs off for me!
1st 12.5lbs in 16 Weeks :eek:
1.5lbs to that damned two stone..
15.5lbs to target :eek: :eek:

Ruth
X
Wow that's great !! You're so close to your 2 stones :)

Wow that's great !! You're so close to your 2 stones :)

Thank you!! I'm after a maintain next week, away the week after and then back to normal... Hopefully get that certificate by the end of August!

How has your day been?

Ruth
X

Can't wait to see your pic of this year!! Back to follow :)

Do you track your syns weekly?

Hello :D so good to have you back!!

I do both daily and weekly now as I actually think it helps. I thought I was using a lot more than I was too!! I was chatting with my consultant yesterday and because I don't often use my HEB (bar porridge and the odd GF bread) when it comes to cutting stuff down to get me to target they will have to use my Syns. Got to make the most of them! Plus this week, I am going to use my Syns wisely throughout the week and have a flexi on Friday so it will be interesting to see what I have left!!

Hope you're doing ok my dear!!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth! And as for prepared.... a little more swan-like than I'd like (ie panicked below the surface!) I tend to draw up a quick plan of evening meals and go from there.

Well it always looks very nice indeed even if it is swan like!
Have a wonderful evening :)

Ruth
X

Back