Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

There will always be bits of us that we are not happy with but no one else notices. I've got fat ankles and never used to wear dresses . Since taking up sewing I love wearing the dresses I've made and couldn't care less what anyone thinks - it's quite liberating! And as my mum always said "A blind man would be pleased to see them"
Just put that dress on and have a fab evening- your arms are absolutely fine xx

There will always be bits of us that we are not happy with but no one else notices. I've got fat ankles and never used to wear dresses . Since taking up sewing I love wearing the dresses I've made and couldn't care less what anyone thinks - it's quite liberating! And as my mum always said "A blind man would be pleased to see them"
Just put that dress on and have a fab evening- your arms are absolutely fine xx

That is a brilliant way to look at things and good on you!! Thank you so much, definitely going to wear it and enjoy it!!

Ruth
X

Dinner plus afters!
image.jpeg
Pasta with reduced fat cheese (HEA) olives (1/2) chicken breast pieces, yellow pepper, garlic, red chilli, Harissa paste (1/2), Greek yogurt and S&P. I also had one piece of garlic bread (4.5).
image.jpeg
Frozen Fruit and a mini bag (if you can see) of blackcurrant millions!! OH bought me 17g bags and they're 3.5 Syns each. So tasty!
=26/105

Ruth
X

Good morning people! This week is flying by but I am exhausted and can't wait for it to be over!!!
Training at work until 1pm and then 1-5 to do. Half day tomorrow as well! Bring it on :D

Ruth
X

Breakfast
image.jpeg
Porridge with Frozen fruit and Honey (HEB + 1) and coffee. Made a mistake with my lunch. I bought enough (I thought) to get me to tomorrow, but I'm a day short, so I've boiled myself some eggs and there's a cafe where I work about a 5 minute walk over the road so I'm sure they will do a salad as they do sandwiches and paninis to take away. So will do my best there.
As I'm only on a half day tomorrow I didn't think about lunch but I can sort myself out there too.

Ruth
X

Agree re the tricep dips! It worked wonders on my arms. I used the edge of my bed though as it's solid wood frame. I gather you can use a step too?
Hope you've had a good day Ruth! X

Yes I will definitely have to give it a go I am looking forward to it!!!

Ruth
X

Well I didn't get up to the cafe as when I got back to my desk I had 63 emails so I ate my eggs, had some Pepsi Max and soldiered on. Absolutely beside myself now which isn't good and had a rubbish afternoon too :(
Looking forward to having dinner, chilling out and bed before cramming loads of stuff into my half day tomorrow!!
I have got to make some time for myself as I really do feel so rushed!!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth

Hope you have managed to find your happy place after today! Definitely make some time for you. It's so important :)

Hi Ruth, hope you're managing to get some chilled out time and sorry to hear you had a rubbish afternoon. Let's hope tomorrow is better x

Thanks guys! Feeling better now!
image.jpeg
Acapulco chicken with Paprika Rice and Greek Yogurt! Yum yum :D it works out as 2 Syns as I put some hot sauce in it! (2)
I was naughty and had a wrap (8) so as a result I now have tummy ache :(
Got these bad boys for afters :) (3.5)
image.jpeg
Total Syns 40.5/105

Ruth
X

The dresses look fab. You should be really proud of yourself.

Really interesting in the weight discussion too.

I'm 5ft9. I was a size 10 (a larger 10) sometimes 12, at 11 stone. This is my dream weight. I never felt perfect at the time. But looking back it was my perfect weight. I was in the gym a lot too and had a mini 6 pack. My size 10/12 came from the size of my hips rather than any fat. My comfortable weight, eating well with no exercise is 12 stone. This made me a size 12. I was happy here, curvy and healthy. This is probably my aim.

P.s the attached photo minus the heads....my honeymoon (I never did a wedding diet lol) my husband could lift me and I weighed more than him :) I got married weighing more than my man!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 13
The dresses look fab. You should be really proud of yourself.

Really interesting in the weight discussion too.

I'm 5ft9. I was a size 10 (a larger 10) sometimes 12, at 11 stone. This is my dream weight. I never felt perfect at the time. But looking back it was my perfect weight. I was in the gym a lot too and had a mini 6 pack. My size 10/12 came from the size of my hips rather than any fat. My comfortable weight, eating well with no exercise is 12 stone. This made me a size 12. I was happy here, curvy and healthy. This is probably my aim.

P.s the attached photo minus the heads....my honeymoon (I never did a wedding diet lol) my husband could lift me and I weighed more than him :) I got married weighing more than my man!!!!

Thank you @SarahMP this is a brilliant comment and it really makes me think!!

I think that my 11.7 is just right for me. I don't think I'm going to try and go any lower. I think it's perfectly achievable and I will be able to stay at that weight too.

You look fab in the pic by the way- and I'm sure you will get to where you want to be in no time, thank you so much for sharing it, it really is appreciated! I also think that realistically my OH who is stocky and broad and just above 5 foot 6, of course I am always going to weigh more and I think it was a bit silly of me to think otherwise!!

I hope you have had a wonderful day!

Ruth
X

I like this weight conversation, I know I want to reach target by April 2017 but I don't know what that is. I am 5ft 3in so for a start I want to be a healthy bmi.

When I look back when I was 16 I weighed 11st 10 and I wasn't happy so maybe for my height I need to go lower??

But I don't have a specific number in mind I want for a start to be healthy and happy In myself.

On another note, I love both your dresses very summery and you look amazing in both.

I've had a tiring day. Play date with friends, toddlers all full of it. Then I lost my wallet and I got a phone call from Sainsburys to say they had it. They checked camera and someone took it out the top of the pushchair while I was picking a yogurt. Then dumped it on another shelf. Lucky for me I hardly ever have cash and all my cards where there. I think they got about £3. But the panic when I thought I lost my wallet grrrr. Then my mum had my daughter so I could come home and work. Worked 3 hours. Then once my daughter went to bed, been painting the lounge for over 2 hours. Now relaxing!!!! Phew! So not wonderful, just busy.

What a day!

Sorry about the wallet incident, i rarely carry cash too, I am not good with my spending when I actually cash and also the safety aspect.

Glad you got it back and in the same day hopefully it happened before you cancelled any cards.

Enjoy your relaxing moment.

I like this weight conversation, I know I want to reach target by April 2017 but I don't know what that is. I am 5ft 3in so for a start I want to be a healthy bmi.

When I look back when I was 16 I weighed 11st 10 and I wasn't happy so maybe for my height I need to go lower??

But I don't have a specific number in mind I want for a start to be healthy and happy In myself.

On another note, I love both your dresses very summery and you look amazing in both.

I think that (although I am terrible at taking my own advice) keep going, when you get within a stone or so of what you think your average target would be then I would possibly start thinking about it. Then I think it comes down to knowing yourself. At my group I've had my targets set at 13.0, 12.0 and now 11.7, so easily changeable depending on how you feel :) it's great to keep your options open :)
Also thank you for the comment re the dresses that's very nice of you :)
Hope you're ok!!

Ruth
X

I've had a tiring day. Play date with friends, toddlers all full of it. Then I lost my wallet and I got a phone call from Sainsburys to say they had it. They checked camera and someone took it out the top of the pushchair while I was picking a yogurt. Then dumped it on another shelf. Lucky for me I hardly ever have cash and all my cards where there. I think they got about £3. But the panic when I thought I lost my wallet grrrr. Then my mum had my daughter so I could come home and work. Worked 3 hours. Then once my daughter went to bed, been painting the lounge for over 2 hours. Now relaxing!!!! Phew! So not wonderful, just busy.

Oh that's terrible about the wallet!!!!! Goodness me some people!! Sorry to hear you had such a busy day- hope you get to relax a bit more today and this weekend!!

Ruth
X

Half day today!
After the madness of work yesterday I am going in one hour earlier Lord help me. It's the only way I will be able to get my half day in today...
8-1. Can't complain about that!!!
Train home, wander into town for hair masque thing (as I should have had my hair cut last night but they moved it to next week due to illness) so need to tame the 'fro ;) lunch, doctors, wash hair, relax and out for dinner!!
Phew

Ruth
X

Back