Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Mmmm yum!! To all your food. I'm impressed with your dedication to remember to photograph it. I just eat and then remember lol.

Chocolate bunny sounds great right now. We have no chocolate in.

Generally I have to put it down and photograph it before I'm allowed to lift my fork ;)
I'm thinking of getting Instagram and mfp although I think I'm a bit far on in my journey! Does it help? Thinking of using it for maintenance! My mum bought me three bunnies for my birthday, yum!!
Hope everything is ok with you!!

Ruth
X

Generally I have to put it down and photograph it before I'm allowed to lift my fork ;)
I'm thinking of getting Instagram and mfp although I think I'm a bit far on in my journey! Does it help? Thinking of using it for maintenance! My mum bought me three bunnies for my birthday, yum!!
Hope everything is ok with you!!

Ruth
X
Instagram is good, lots of SW people on there for support but I forget. My business is logged into Instagram so I forget the other account.

Instagram is good, lots of SW people on there for support but I forget. My business is logged into Instagram so I forget the other account.

Ooo I will certainly have a look then :)

Ruth
X

Food today!
image.jpeg
Coffee, porridge HEB with frozen fruit and honey (1), with smoked ham, Italian salad, cucumber, mushrooms and tomatoes and 1 tsp of English mustard (1/2) and 2 boiled eggs
image.jpeg
My mum bought me this little bottle of wine for my birthday. 1 glass worth, 6.5 Syns, lush!!

Ruth
X

So this morning....
View attachment 183422
The vanilla pot would have been 1.5 if I hadn't put it back... So pleased with this! Yum. The other pot is 0% fat Greek :)
View attachment 183423
These are my workmans trousers (34" waist) that when I got them I couldn't do up properly. They fit fine now and are comfy!

Ruth
X
Hi just a quick question.... As I noticed the yoghurts in your pic, would you know how many syns are in Alpro Plain Coconut, really love coconut but am struggling to find a syn free, although today I bought some coconut essence so I may be able to make my own.
Thank you x

Hi just a quick question.... As I noticed the yoghurts in your pic, would you know how many syns are in Alpro Plain Coconut, really love coconut but am struggling to find a syn free, although today I bought some coconut essence so I may be able to make my own.
Thank you x

Hello! A 500g pot of the Alpro Simply Plain Coconut is 2 Syns which I think is pretty good although I think you've got the right idea about the coconut essence and plain yogurt, I think I that's definitely the way to go :)
Hope you're ok my dear- have a wonderful weekend!!

Ruth
X

Hello! A 500g pot of the Alpro Simply Plain Coconut is 2 Syns which I think is pretty good although I think you've got the right idea about the coconut essence and plain yogurt, I think I that's definitely the way to go :)
Hope you're ok my dear- have a wonderful weekend!!

Ruth
X
Thanks Ruth, I'm happy with that, let's hope it's taste good.
Have a great long weekend

Well done Ruth, you should be so proud of yourself, dedication is certainly paying off, keep up the good work x

Thank you so much @Ra-ra I really am pleased. I'm always happy for it to just fall off, no matter how slow :) how are you doing?
That coconut yogurt does sound rather dreamy!

Ruth
X

Dinner last night...
image.jpeg
Turmeric put into the rice!
Chicken, vegetable and potato curry with spices and tomato and homegrown mint on top! Syn free...
Strawberry fruity pop (1.5) for afters

53/105

Ruth
X

Just checking in, got a rare wifi connection. Well done Ruth on the loss and 2 stone award! Epitome of focus.
I haven't been, lol. Enjoying the surf, sun and fish n chips watching the sun set.

Hello @Quins ! I hope you're having the most fabulous time! Sounds like you're really enjoying yourself :) how wonderful!
Thank you for your kind words!!

Ruth
X

Been out for coffee with my parents and then dragged my mum dress shopping for when I go out tonight. Will pop a picture up of it later. It's so beautiful! Very oriental style which I love as I have quite dark features etc. It's also my present for my 2 stone award.
I am going to Scotland to visit my OHs family tomorrow so I have bought some bits for the car
image.jpeg
They are a bit expensive but I had a voucher so I am pleased. However I have felt a bit rough so I've ended up having one for my lunch.
image.jpeg
So I've got my sweet crudités which consisted of the celery, peppers and tomatoes. Then smoked salmon, chicken skewers from Asda (Syn free) left over new potatoes and homemade Syn free Tsaziki :)
Yum

Hoping to shift this headache...

Ruth
X

Had the most wonderful night!
Went to William and Victoria's in Harrogate (one of my favourite restaurants) where they serve traditional English food to a massively high standard.
I wasn't great, but I didn't have a lot of choice. Nothing was healthy by any stretch of the imagination so it's just a case of trying to get back on it tomorrow!
image.jpeg
I had:
Homemade pate with gluten free bread and a side salad.
Fillet steak with Mushroom, Tomato and 1/3 of a jug of peppercorn sauce. I also only ate 1/2 the side of chips it came with (these were also gf). I also had two medium glasses of house red wine. Oh goodness it was so lovely!
I still actually made good choices whilst I was there, I would have had dauphinoise potatoes and onion rings and all sorts in the past!
My dress which is H&M is this kind of print!
image.jpeg
Beautiful!

What a wonderful night and treat :)

Ruth
X

Sounds like you had a lovely evening! And I think those sound like pretty good choices, all things considered. You know that you can get straight back on it tomorrow x

Oh it was so nice! It's just difficult when everything is belly pork or something similar so it's not too bad! Off to Scotland tomorrow so hoping I can pull it back a bit :/
Hope you've had a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Two boiled eggs for breakfast this morning.
Stopped at McDonalds just after the Tyne Tunnel
image.jpeg
Black coffee and who knew that McDonald's did Melon for breakfast?!
Yum

Ruth
X

Back