Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

I think that I'm starting to relax now.
For ages I was so worried about gaining, but I've done that now.
I'm still sticking to plan, but my life is my life and I'm not going to segregate myself from a social event just because I'm on SW. It feels good, and controllable!!

Ruth
X

Excellent attitude! It is scary at first but when you've done it a couple of times and see that it can be done in a controlled way, it is less worrying!
Thank you so much @Poppet12 i am over the moon :) how are you doing? I see you haven't been well :(

Ruth
X
I wasn't :-( I got food poisoning at Leeds. It was horrendous, I have had food poisoning before but this was even worse as I was totally stranded at the festival. The traffic on the A64 was so bad, the buses and taxis couldn't get through and we waited 3 hours just to get in the taxi! I'm ok now just feel quite weak and all my ribs/stomach hurt from retching.
I feel in a better place in my head this week and am going to try to get back on SW full-time. Wish me luck! X

Excellent attitude! It is scary at first but when you've done it a couple of times and see that it can be done in a controlled way, it is less worrying!

I wasn't :-( I got food poisoning at Leeds. It was horrendous, I have had food poisoning before but this was even worse as I was totally stranded at the festival. The traffic on the A64 was so bad, the buses and taxis couldn't get through and we waited 3 hours just to get in the taxi! I'm ok now just feel quite weak and all my ribs/stomach hurt from retching.
I feel in a better place in my head this week and am going to try to get back on SW full-time. Wish me luck! X

Oh no that sounds awful :( I haven't heard good things from my friends who went to Leeds fest this time! They said it was a nightmare trying to get out as people were pushing and shoving. Hope you feel better soon! I'm sure you will be fine this week too :) have you got lots of meal ideas or are you taking it as it comes?

Ruth
X

Oh no that sounds awful :( I haven't heard good things from my friends who went to Leeds fest this time! They said it was a nightmare trying to get out as people were pushing and shoving. Hope you feel better soon! I'm sure you will be fine this week too :) have you got lots of meal ideas or are you taking it as it comes?

Ruth
X
It was difficult with getting out- there were just queues everywhere and people were getting antsy. Nobody pushed or shoved me- or came near me for that matter- as I was puking lol, silver lining!
Getting to the taxis was awful, there was a q to get in the field where the q was! Me & OH scampered through a hedge in the end and he pulled me over a barrier to get into the actual q.
A bit of both! I've got some stuff in mind from what worked for me last time I was properly on plan and enjoying it. I'm a bit anxious about a few events/treats coming up but I will adopt your attitude- not go mad and get straight back on afterwards.
I weighed in this morning and it was nowhere near as bad as I thought- 10st9lb- so I feel OK about it and not too depressed! Hope you've had a good day! X

It was difficult with getting out- there were just queues everywhere and people were getting antsy. Nobody pushed or shoved me- or came near me for that matter- as I was puking lol, silver lining!
Getting to the taxis was awful, there was a q to get in the field where the q was! Me & OH scampered through a hedge in the end and he pulled me over a barrier to get into the actual q.
A bit of both! I've got some stuff in mind from what worked for me last time I was properly on plan and enjoying it. I'm a bit anxious about a few events/treats coming up but I will adopt your attitude- not go mad and get straight back on afterwards.
I weighed in this morning and it was nowhere near as bad as I thought- 10st9lb- so I feel OK about it and not too depressed! Hope you've had a good day! X

10st 9 is excellent I hope that you are suitably pleased because I would be!!
Yeah I did hear it was a nightmare bless you!! I think you will be absolutely fine and do so well :) it sounds like you are pretty set!!
I've had a good yet exhausting day, typical bank holiday!!!
Can't wait to sleep...

Ruth
X

Today!
image.jpeg
Porridge HEB with frozen fruit and honey (1), coffee. Then homegrown plums with boiled eggs x2, smoked ham with Italian salad, mushrooms, tomato and mushrooms, red pepper, 2x mini cravings (1), mustard (1/2)
image.jpeg
Basil and thyme tomato chicken with pasta, mayonnaise and sundried tomatoes (3.5)
image.jpeg
2x Asda Extra Special Meringues (6) with Frozen Fruit and 1 tsp Chocolate Spread (1.5)

= 13.5/105

Ruth
X

I am! I expected to be back in the 11s to be honest so it was quite a surprise. The running must be helping counteract some of the poor choices I've been making!
But back on it now. I'm keeping a paper diary for the time being but hopefully will start posting again if I can stick with it.
Food looks nice today :) i think I'll have pasta tomorrow!
Bed time now- hope you get a good sleep- I'm shattered too! X

I am! I expected to be back in the 11s to be honest so it was quite a surprise. The running must be helping counteract some of the poor choices I've been making!
But back on it now. I'm keeping a paper diary for the time being but hopefully will start posting again if I can stick with it.
Food looks nice today :) i think I'll have pasta tomorrow!
Bed time now- hope you get a good sleep- I'm shattered too! X

Well it's brilliant that you're doing so well :) I do also keep a paper diary as well as this just in case I need to refer back and see what I did when I was more successful if I ever get stuck! Definitely a good idea! Food has been very yummy today :) hope you slept well and have a lovely day today!

Ruth
X

Thank you so much :) how are things??

Ruth
X
All good with me thanks, I've stepped up with the exercises, I've maintained my weight for 6 weeks running....7.9lb. Weighed last Saturday and lost a pound, so im really pleased - happy to maintain now and try hard to stay at 7.8lb. Thank you for asking means a lot x

I slept like a log! Took me ages to come round this morning, not like me at all!
My stomach muscles are still pretty sore so glad of the rest and relaxation. Work this afternoon though, hopefully won't be too bad.
Paper diary I'm finding is useful for planning! I can see ahead what I've got that might scupper me (e.g. tea out tomorrow) so I know to save my syns.
Hope you have a good day! It's lovely weather x

All good with me thanks, I've stepped up with the exercises, I've maintained my weight for 6 weeks running....7.9lb. Weighed last Saturday and lost a pound, so im really pleased - happy to maintain now and try hard to stay at 7.8lb. Thank you for asking means a lot x

That sounds absolutely brilliant! Well done you!! I'm sure you will do fine with the maintenance!!

Ruth
X

I slept like a log! Took me ages to come round this morning, not like me at all!
My stomach muscles are still pretty sore so glad of the rest and relaxation. Work this afternoon though, hopefully won't be too bad.
Paper diary I'm finding is useful for planning! I can see ahead what I've got that might scupper me (e.g. tea out tomorrow) so I know to save my syns.
Hope you have a good day! It's lovely weather x

Well I definitely think you must have needed that sleep :) hope work wasn't too bad and that you for to relax too! Hope you had a good day and that you enjoy your meal out tonight too :)

Ruth
X

Good morning!
I didn't really post yesterday as had a ton to do when I got home so it all got mad and I was so tired afterwards!
image.jpeg
Porridge HEXB with Frozen Fruit and Honey (1) Black Coffee. Then tomatoes, mushrooms and red peppers with Asdas chilled BBQ chicken slices, 1 tsp of BBQ sauce (1) and 2 mini cravings (1). 2 boiled eggs and 2 apples.
image.jpeg
Mushrooms, 2x plum tomatoes (grown by me!!!) king prawns, smoked salmon, homemade Tsaziki, homemade chips with smoked paprika and garlic.
image.jpeg
Oh goodness this was rather good!
2x Asda Extra Special Meringues (6) with frozen fruit and a Melted Freddo (multipack)!!! (5.5)

28/105

Ruth
X

Then today...
image.jpeg
Porridge HEXB with frozen fruit and honey (1) with coffee. Then 2x Boiled Eggs and tomatoes, mushrooms and cucumber with BBQ sliced chicken and homemade Tsaziki!

I have got some peaches but they aren't ready boo :(

Ruth
X

Back