Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Brunch and Dinner
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I will reply to you all tomorrow, I promise!!

Ruth
X

Go have fun! Life will always throw unexpected occasions at us whether on route to target or at target. I've had a pretty bad week food wise, hormone issues and no self control. The week before and during my totm I'm like a pregnant lady with cravings haha! I went to pc world last night and actually preferred an all in one desktop but I decided to leave and do some research first. I have a bad habit of picking really bad computers/laptops and they never last. So gonna check some reviews later. Have a good weekend! Xx

Oh bless you @MilliesMummyx I hope that everything does settle down for you soon, totm is no fun! All in one desktops are really nice so it's good you've found something! I went and had a look at a couple and did some research on mine too- always the best way!!
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!

Ruth
X

Soooo yesterday:

Brunch and Dinner (pics above)

Brunch:
Smoked salmon, king prawns, 2x boiled eggs, Asdas Italian Salad, tomatoes, mushrooms, 0% fat Greek yogurt, 1/2 tsp hot chilli sauce (1/2)
Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Lights (ooof they're a bit nice!!!) x5 (HEA) (I felt really naughty having these, what a treat!!!)
2x Asda Extra Special Meringues (6) Skyr Mixed Berry layered yogurt (1)

Dinner:
Asda Italian Salad, yellow pepper, tomatoes. Homemade garlic and smoked paprika chips. Homemade beef burgers with garlic, basil, salt, pepper, mustard powder and Worcestershire sauce and chillies.

Out:
1 bottle of 5.5% Gallo Peach and Nectarine Spritz (18.5)
image.jpeg
1 single whisky and Coke Zero (3)
1 single vodka and Coke Zero (3)

= 32

My friends had pouring measures!!!! Their house was so lovely and quirky. Definitely something that Dan and I would love! They had a Hawaiian theme too and there were parrot straws and flower necklaces for everyone!
image.jpeg

Lovely night :)

Ruth
X

Well, I had a great night but when it came to coming home I couldn't get a taxi!! Everywhere was full and I didn't get home until 2:30am. Hence I feel a bit rubbish :(
I have however found out that sugar free drinks without aspartame don't seem to cause me an issue so I'm going to drink those and see how I go. I had two cans of Coke Zero yesterday and was totally fine. Ideally though I'd like to pull of it totally.
I have been to Asda after a walk into town and got myself some BBQ chicken (2 Syns) to have with some salad and beans for brunch and lots of reduced fruit!!!
image.jpeg
I also got these to have with our meals (we eat lots of chillies), some of them are black! So should be interesting.
image.jpeg
I've also bought some more lovely Skyr yogurts to have with my meringues. My favourite one is the Apple and Lingonberry which is 1 Syn, as are the strawberry and mixed berry but the sour cherry is 1.5 (for a 150g pot) they are layered and so thick!
image.jpeg
We are having Asian beef meatballs for tea (OH is at work until later) which will be nice. Can't wait to curl up on the sofa and chill!!

Ruth
X

Just prepped my Asian Meatballs!
These have fresh ginger, garlic, chillies, spring onions, chilli flakes, soy sauce and salt and pepper in them as well as the rest of the mince from yesterday!
image.jpeg
Off in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes and then to be served with noodles and vegetables :)

Ruth
X

Just prepped my Asian Meatballs!
These have fresh ginger, garlic, chillies, spring onions, chilli flakes, soy sauce and salt and pepper in them as well as the rest of the mince from yesterday!
View attachment 183767
Off in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes and then to be served with noodles and vegetables :)

Ruth
X
Meatballs look fantastic, will have to try these, I love seeing what peeps are cooking, it's gives me great ideas, I'm guilty of repeating what I class as safe syn recipes.

Meatballs look fantastic, will have to try these, I love seeing what peeps are cooking, it's gives me great ideas, I'm guilty of repeating what I class as safe syn recipes.

They were so lovely @Ra-ra the flavours of the ginger and onion really came through as well as the soy sauce! Very tasty indeed, we will definitely be having that again!
Generally we will try anything with a few ingredients either omitted or tweaked to make it SW friendly :) I've definitely got a few favourites though!
Hope you've had a good night!

Ruth
X

Meatballs look delish Ruth!
Sorry have been a bit AWOL. Trying to get my head in the right place to get back on SW properly. Life keeps getting in the way!
I think I'm going to have a go at weekly syns- it's not something I've ever tried before but I think it could work for me, as some days I have hardly any but others (like nights out) I need more.
Hope you have a great day! X

Oh good God it's Monday. I keep forgetting haha.
Ugh lets go and face the scales... Got a busy day planned with my OH first- food shopping, coffee etc.
This week I have calculated that I have consumed: 111 Syns this week (through going through all of my food) accidentally missed Thursday out of my diary!!
I had a lovely chicken, soy sauce, tomato and basil Chinese dish with rice! Then a Freddo (5.5) and fruity pop (1.5) with my regular porridge etc (1) for breakfast and a huge chicken and mustard (1/2) salad and eggs for lunch.
Would like to be at 12st for the end of September...

Ruth
X

Meatballs look delish Ruth!
Sorry have been a bit AWOL. Trying to get my head in the right place to get back on SW properly. Life keeps getting in the way!
I think I'm going to have a go at weekly syns- it's not something I've ever tried before but I think it could work for me, as some days I have hardly any but others (like nights out) I need more.
Hope you have a great day! X

They were so lovely @Poppet12 :) I totally understand what you mean about life getting in the way! Weekly Syns are good I find it much easier to work it out and I find it very relaxing with the weekly Syns so you aren't always thinking!
I hope you have a fab day too are you up to much?

Ruth
X

I think they may be the way forward! The plan isn't working for me as it is so something needs to change- I'm willing to give it a try at any rate.
Evening meals are fine and easy but it's definitely lunches that I struggle with so I need to address that too- maybe more planning required or try and do more green days so I can have two hex's. Something to think about.
Lots to do today, I just need to get motivated! I've just got back from the vets with a poorly rabbit, she's starting to improve but needed more antibiotics bless her. Would like to sort the house out a bit too. I was going to tackle some Uni work but I'm tempted to have a day off today and just get sorted out! X

Good luck tonight Ruth! I got a new lovely Hp laptop yesterday so need to set it all up. It's similar to yours but white. God knows why I chose it with a 3yo running around but my iPad and phone are white and so far have stayed white... I am aiming for a sin of no more than 2lb tonight. Between hormones and poor choices ode serve worse but fingers crossed. Weigh in at 5.30 so update later.
I normally like to wash hair before weigh in so I hope the grease in it isn't heavy :rolleyes::p haha xx

Back