Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Up at the crack of dawn again! OH is working early this week.
He was off yesterday and forgot to go to asda, so whilst I have my salad, tomatoes and cucumber, I have no protein!
I am going to boil some eggs into it and pick up some chicken chunks on the way into work :)
Ruth
X

Food!
IMG_2859.JPG
Porridge with 1tsp Honey HEXB and 1 Syn.
IMG_2862.JPG
Mixed salad, tomatoes, cucumber and 2 slices boiled eggs. Chicken to be added! I am also taking some no added sugar squash to work to stop me drinking as much coffee!! I can imagine that these next few weeks are going to be a bit hard, particularly as I'm on holiday W/C 24th October, and even though I have said I've been on holiday and popped into a class in the past, I'm in Edinburgh and I'm not going to go at all. (Eek)
My friend has also given me a huge bag of Size 12 clothes!! Can't wait to have a look :D
IMG_2863.JPG
Yesterday at group, we got given a bauble to bring home and think about our Christmas gift to ourselves. I've stuck mine on my fridge- thought it was a lovely idea!! My consultant also gave me a free magazine for helping her out which looks fab for this month.
My bauble is on my fridge :)
IMG_2864.JPG
IMG_2865.JPG
IMG_2854.JPG

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Ruth
X

IMG_2866.JPG
IMG_2868.JPG
So I nipped to Asda this morning, got chicken, some chilli soy and garlic dressing (1/2 syn a tbsp! And I had 2= 1) and some reduced Pineapple, grapes and passion fruit all in a pot! My dinner was duck breast with cous cous, herbs de provence and mixed Mediterranean vegetables!
For my syns I had a mini packet of chocolate buttons (4), 2 lemon chews (3), 2 tutti frutti chews (3)

= 12/15

Ruth
X

Well, a bit of an update to the house saga.
My parents (who love our flat) invited us round for coffee this morning and have said that they will buy it, rent it to us and then move into it when we have saved what we need to! They would like to live here properly when my brother moves out and they settle down. So this should now be very interesting... will keep you posted!

Going out for a long walk tonight (OH is going out with his mates to play Xbox....) so I can clear my head as we are short staffed at work again next week!

Ruth
X
What a lovely gesture from your parents, and it's such a fantastic idea, especially for you and your oh.

Thanks @Poppet12 i am so pleased!!! How are you doing??

Ruth
X
Not terribly, not great! I can't seem to get my food under control but I have exercised lots so at least one thing is going right :)
I seem to be maintaining which is fine.
I need to go jeans shopping today so that will be telling lol.
Have a great day X

What a lovely gesture from your parents, and it's such a fantastic idea, especially for you and your oh.

Yes I am very pleased, so nice of them!
How are things? Well done for maintaining your target! You must feel ace!

Ruth
X

Not terribly, not great! I can't seem to get my food under control but I have exercised lots so at least one thing is going right :)
I seem to be maintaining which is fine.
I need to go jeans shopping today so that will be telling lol.
Have a great day X

Do you maybe think it's because you're exercising and need some more fuel? Maintaining is great, well done! How did the jeans shopping go??

Ruth
X

Food!
Porridge with Honey HEXB and 1 Syn. Peppermint Tea
IMG_2873.JPG
Subway chicken salad with ranch dressing (2)
Egg rice with sweet corn and spring onion with soy sauce chicken thighs
IMG_2884.JPG
And then for the yummy bit
2x meringues (6) with 2 mini bags of chocolate buttons (8) melted in the microwave!!!
IMG_2886.JPG

17/15 (2 over- but worth it!)

Ruth
X

This is one of the jumpers that my friend gave me in the bag of Size 12 stuff!!!
IMG_2885.JPG
Can't wait to root through the rest! There's a pair of cropped jeans... I know I won't quite get into those I don't think as I'm still curvy but I can dream!

Ruth
X

Love the jumper! Looks really cosy!
Do you maybe think it's because you're exercising and need some more fuel? Maintaining is great, well done! How did the jeans shopping go??

Ruth
X
I think you might be right- I need more protein for definite but as I don't eat much meat I struggle to get it in. Maybe more eggs.
It didn't in the end! I totally ran out of time! But there's always tomorrow!
X

The jumper's so cute! And I am drooling over your dessert... I can't believe I forgot to take my lunch with me, then totally lost track of time! Dinner's nearly done now, which is a good thing.

Jeans are a funny one! I'm in an M&S 12 - but you can guarantee I'm closer to a 16 in a lot of places! You won't know until you try.

Poppet - cottage cheese is a good one, if you like that? I have been known to (fairly regularly....) eat a whole large tub!! x

Oh yes I do like cottage cheese actually- I didn't think of it as a protein source but of course it is. Nice on ryvita!
I made a list last night- well it was more of a grid. I had 4 sections: When do I do well, and how can I maintain it. When do I go wrong, and how can I fix it.
The answers seem so simple on paper- essentially I need to stock my freezer better and make more use of my slow cooker!
I'm away this weekend so it seems a bit daft to try straight away (I don't want a fridge full of fresh food to spoil) but when I get back I'm going to try and incorporate it and see if it makes a difference.
I found an old pair of jeans that my mum bought for me ages ago- need to try them on, they're a 12 I think so will see how that goes. Shopping, without the shopping! Lol x

The jumper's so cute! And I am drooling over your dessert... I can't believe I forgot to take my lunch with me, then totally lost track of time! Dinner's nearly done now, which is a good thing.

Jeans are a funny one! I'm in an M&S 12 - but you can guarantee I'm closer to a 16 in a lot of places! You won't know until you try.

Poppet - cottage cheese is a good one, if you like that? I have been known to (fairly regularly....) eat a whole large tub!! x

Hope you enjoyed your dinner!! I have tried the jeans on and I don't like them! I am massively long in the middle so always need high waisted so I am going to give them away! They only just but I was v pleased :) I also love cottage cheese :) yum!!
Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Oh yes I do like cottage cheese actually- I didn't think of it as a protein source but of course it is. Nice on ryvita!
I made a list last night- well it was more of a grid. I had 4 sections: When do I do well, and how can I maintain it. When do I go wrong, and how can I fix it.
The answers seem so simple on paper- essentially I need to stock my freezer better and make more use of my slow cooker!
I'm away this weekend so it seems a bit daft to try straight away (I don't want a fridge full of fresh food to spoil) but when I get back I'm going to try and incorporate it and see if it makes a difference.
I found an old pair of jeans that my mum bought for me ages ago- need to try them on, they're a 12 I think so will see how that goes. Shopping, without the shopping! Lol x

I think your list sounds really good, definitely a good idea to wait until you've been away but you sound really prepared and focused!
Let us know how the jeans go! I'm sure you will be fine though :)
Hope you've had a lovely day!

Ruth
X

I won a second hand Joules coat on Facebook yesterday so I went to pick it up...
IMG_2891.JPG
Size 12! Barely a mark on it!! Beautiful lining!!! Totally in love and over the moon :)

Ruth
X

IMG_2887.JPG
Porridge HEXB with Honey (1), Cucumber, Tomatoes and Mixed Salad with Chilli Chicken. With Soy, Lime & Chilli Dressing (1)

10 Syn Dinner (GF Flour)
IMG_2897.JPG
GF Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls with stir fry veg, worth it!!! Yum.
It was 30 for the meal, but I eat 1/3 and OH eats 2/3 haha.

Ruth
X

Back