Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

In A&E. Have been here since 6:15...
Dan has decided to put his fingers into the potato chipper and cut the tops of two fingers off!
So much for a fabulous evening :eek:

Ruth
X
Oh my god, hope Dan is ok

This was my breakfast but I had eaten my porridge before I took the picture hahaha
IMG_3205.JPG
Lunch is in the fridge at work still... :rolleyes:

Hope today is better than yesterday...
Also this is the view of my garden this morning!
IMG_3204.JPG

Oof

Ruth
X

Aww congratulations on your engagement!

Just been reading through your pages - your journey is amazing, really inspirational! And your food ideas look amazing too. I am off out at lunch to hunt for one of the Fage raspberry and pomegranite yogurts - they are unreal. Well worth the syns!

Congrats again!

Thank you Ruth I am getting there slowly but surely, don't worry about failing you may even surprise yourself on how well you do, the C25K is broken down you start off really slow , it's a warm up walk then run for a minute walk for 2 minutes repeated 6 times then you cool down. it really eases you into it so you can build your endurance and stamina and prevent injury. good luck for when you do try it and do let me know I will cheer you on!

Oh your ring is gorgeous and looks beautiful on you :) I hope today goes better at work for you

My view is similar Ruth :rolleyes: I wasn't expecting it to actually settle!
Beautiful ring :D and your nails look lovely- that colour is very pretty! Mine are looking a bit worse for wear- they get to a certain length then keep breaking :-/
Hope you have a good day today and actually get chance to ea lunch! X

I am rather pleased that it's sorted of melted now, it's frightened me to death to be honest :/ thank you for your kind words regarding my ring and nails! I actually got my nails done yesterday but didn't realise that my ring would be waiting for me when I got in so it was very well timed! I have shellac put on mine and it strengthens and conditions your nails or you can get that Hard As Nails stuff which is amazing!!
I did manage to eat my lunch today, just!! Mad busy at the minute- hope you had a fab day!

Ruth
X

Morning Ruth. So, so - need to pull myself away from the TV. I'm in shock..... and deeply concerned.

And lucky you lot with snow - it's just wet here!

I know what you mean @Torn_Tranquility i was a bit taken aback... I'm just hoping that a lot of what he said was bravado and that he will made a good President, since there's now no other choice!
Glad the snow is gone and would take the wet weather any day! Hope that the rest of your day was good!

Ruth
X

Aww congratulations on your engagement!

Just been reading through your pages - your journey is amazing, really inspirational! And your food ideas look amazing too. I am off out at lunch to hunt for one of the Fage raspberry and pomegranite yogurts - they are unreal. Well worth the syns!

Congrats again!

Hello @orangesuitcase thank you for your lovely post!! I think that with my food I often worry that I get stuck in a bit of a rut but I know what I like, so why change it haha! Plus I try to have as little gluten as I can as it doesn't agree with me at all :) the Fage yogs are totally scrummy, I don't think that 2 syns is bad at all and 4 syns for the treat Honey one!
How are things with you? You are doing really well and I'm sure that you will be at your goal in no time :)

Ruth
X

Thank you Ruth I am getting there slowly but surely, don't worry about failing you may even surprise yourself on how well you do, the C25K is broken down you start off really slow , it's a warm up walk then run for a minute walk for 2 minutes repeated 6 times then you cool down. it really eases you into it so you can build your endurance and stamina and prevent injury. good luck for when you do try it and do let me know I will cheer you on!

Oh your ring is gorgeous and looks beautiful on you :) I hope today goes better at work for you

Yes I will definitely have to get on with giving it a go then @Timeforchange6 thank you for all the fab details! I have no excuse really ;) just got to wait for the rest of the snow to shift up here that landed overnight yesterday- what a nightmare!!
Thank you for the lovely words regarding my ring, I totally adore it! Work was much better thank you and I got to eat!! Whoop!
Hope you had a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Well, us two idiots forgot to get meat out of the freezer this morning (oops) so we didn't have anything substantial for dinner.
So my OH went to Asda on his own on the way home from work and bought me this:
IMG_3207.JPG
He said that he saw it was low fat, remembered that I had told him that it was 20 cals to 1 Syn and also that it was gluten free. I was suitably impressed. Partially as they were only 1.5 syns per fillet, and gorgeous.
IMG_3208.JPG
Frozen...
IMG_3209.JPG
On my plate. 4 Syn dinner (I had some hot sauce too!) mushy peas, homemade chips, tomatoes, cucumber and fish fillets.
Then a crunchie for afters (8.5) I also had some dressing with some of my salad with lunch (1) and with my honey that makes 14.5.

14.5/15

Ruth

Oh they sound good Ruth! I quite like the birds eye inspirations now and again- they're quite low syn too if I remember correctly! Fish is so good for weight loss too- there was a thread on here a while ago called my fishy week and it had good results. I just don't like enough fish for variation!
Glad you had a decent day and managed lunch, hope you're not working too hard!
I had shellac on my nails for my hen do last year, it lasted so well but unfortunately my nails were a wreck after it came off- I suspect I didn't remove it correctly though. Maybe a Christmas treat when they've grown out a bit again! X

Food today (blooming exhausted today!!)

Breakfast:
Porridge 40g (HEXB)
Tea
Honey 1 tsp (1)

Lunch:
2x Boiled Eggs
Mixed Salad with Cucumbers, Red Onion, Tomato, Chilli, Soy & lime dressing (1)
Feta Cheese (HEXB)
M&S Fish & Vegetable Sushi (2.5)
Mixed Fruit Salad

Dinner:
Chinese Chicken Curry with Mixed Vegetables & Noodles (1.5)
Hot Sauce (2)
IMG_3213.JPG
1 piece of Toblerone (6.5)

14.5/15

Ruth
X

Well I went out with my mate last night and flexi synned. Nearly called the whole thing off as I started to feel Ill yesterday lunchtime. Now, I wish I did.
We went to Cote Brasserie and I had some food off their GF menu. To be honest not much SW friendly stuff so just did my best!!
Skinny Steak with Skinny Frites and a Mini Chocolate Pot. We went out to celebrate my engagement so we had a Kir Royale aperitif and shared a bottle of white wine. I then had a Diet Coke and another glass of white wine when we went to sit in Revolution de Cuba (just opened in Harrogate!) it was so nice, but my ears hurt, Iost my voice at about 10:30 and my throat is like a razor blade. Feel horrendous :(
There's a picture of both of us- lesson learned. If you're getting a cold, DO NOT GO OUT!!
IMG_3218.JPG

Ruth
X

I have spent the day on the sofa, still cannot speak and I feel horrible :( ugh, not what I want on a Saturday :( I have taken all sorts of stuff (buttercup syrup and stuff) which I'm worried about for weigh in on Monday although to be fair if it carries on like this then I won't be weighing in on Monday. Poop :(

Ruth
X

Back