Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

How is the cough now! if it still stopping you from sleeping try vicks on the soles of your feet with a pair of socks on over it!

So today we went to the inlaws....

I had Sunday lunch and was very good indeed, lots of veggies and lean meats. Two glasses of prosecco and frozen fruit and juice when I got home... all is good!

Weigh in tomorrow, let's get it all over and done with...

Ruth
X

Breakfast:
IMG_3644.JPG
Have started putting my frozen fruit back in, hopefully it won't hurt my teeth again!

Breakfast:
40g Porridge HEXB
Mixed Frozen Berries
Honey 1 tsp (1)
Tea and Dash Milk

Lunch:
Grilled chicken salad with ranch (2)
Pepsi max cherry

Dinner:
Post WI chicken..

Ruth
X

Good to see you back on form Ruth! Hope you're starting to feel more yourself. Good luck for WI, hopefully it's not as bad as you think but you know you can shift it quickly x

Thanks @Poppet12 :) I do feel lots better! Can't wait to get back into it fully though as appetite not quite with it... hope all is ok with you, sorry to hear about your rubbish weekend :(

Ruth
X

1lb on for me but uber pleased it wasn't more!
I did try when I could though so not too bad! I didn't stay as I was soaked through and my shoes were full of water...

On it this week... target for Christmas please!!

Ruth
X

Great going Ruth and hello Poppet
Thanks for the tips on the curry Ruth, I did restrain myself as much as I could and only went for 2nds for cucumber! Good you are on the mend. x :)

Well done! That's not at all bad, I hoped it wouldn't be as it didn't sound like you'd eaten much full stop!
The weather has been terrible hasn't it, hope you're not having any flooding issues. The garden is absolutely waterlogged.
Hope you have a good day! x

Yes I didn't eat at all really but it wasn't as bad as I'd of hoped so it's all good! We are quite lucky in Harrogate as we are so high up but the surrounding areas have been horrendous- our garden is waterlogged too! Hope you had a good day as well :)

Ruth
X

Great going Ruth and hello Poppet
Thanks for the tips on the curry Ruth, I did restrain myself as much as I could and only went for 2nds for cucumber! Good you are on the mend. x :)

Thanks @solange :) glad you enjoyed your Indian meal, I love Indian food!!! Hope you're doing ok :)

Ruth
X

So yesterday was good!
I had my porridge and subway salad (2) and then had a lovely yogurt, chicken and tomato pasta with spring onions and a bit of garlic bread (4.5) but then my OH got some Toblerone out so the rest of my syns went on that... which reminds me that I need to nip to the shop and get my own treats! Toblerones are far too nice!

Today

Breakfast:
40g Porridge HEXB
1 tsp Honey (1)
Tea and Dash Milk

Lunch:
2x Boiled Eggs
Hot and Spicy Chicken
Yellow Pepper
Carrot Pieces

Dinner:
Tbc

IMG_3650.JPG

Ruth
X

Breakfast and lunch!
IMG_3654.JPG
Boiled eggs cooking in a pan!

Last night was ok.. OH bought me a chocolate orange. They're one of the chocolates I like really and are 50p in Asda... I can't wait until they go back up to full price haha! So had some of that!

Ruth
X

Ooh I love chocolate orange too! I saw on FB they are 50p but I thought it was a hoax for some reason haha. Quite glad that Asda is the furthest supermarket from me- between chocolate orange and the best create your own pizzas I would struggle so much. I blame most of my weight gain prior to starting SW on asda pizza...
Hope you have a good day Ruth! X

Ooh I love chocolate orange too! I saw on FB they are 50p but I thought it was a hoax for some reason haha. Quite glad that Asda is the furthest supermarket from me- between chocolate orange and the best create your own pizzas I would struggle so much. I blame most of my weight gain prior to starting SW on asda pizza...
Hope you have a good day Ruth! X

Oh no they are definitely 50p although there's a sign at the one that's round the corner from my house (dangerous I know) to say they have run out!!! (Thank God!!!!!) my OH adores their create your own pizzas and has one a week!!!
Hope you've had a good one :) mine has been mad!

Ruth
X

Back