Trev's trip to target :-)

lauratrev

Silver Member
Hi all,

Hope it's okay but thought I could start my own food diary.

I think it'll help me commit to my weight loss journey to target, aswell as the opportunity for fellow SW followers to spot any errors or suggestions to help me improve/maintain my weight loss journey.

I had originally lost 6st7lb on SW and some of you may remember me. I got to a low point where my body just wouldnt let me lose anymore and i gave up i really needed a break.

I stopped going to SW in April 2012. I have since returned and have gained 2st since returning at the end of october.

My body is going for a few changes atm after changing pill to not being on anything at all and have really struggled to even lose 7lbs. My body really isnt my best friend at the moment! no matter how hard i try!!! :-(

Im using this NY to refocus and try to bite it in the bud and really try to get past this hurdle and on my way back to my lowest.

I hope that people don't mind me doing a food
diary? I think i'll really need the support.

Thanks guys :)

Will post tmora (but had 100% week since monday :)

Laura x

Hey laura!! Small world hey!

U have done soo well on SW! I started yesterday trying to shift my baby weight. I'l look at ur diary every day, i have one too. Any tips would be really greatful! Carly X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey laura!! Small world hey!

U have done soo well on SW! I started yesterday trying to shift my baby weight. I'l look at ur diary every day, i have one too. Any tips would be really greatful! Carly X

hello hello hello!
:)

Nice to see somone i know on here!
I havent been on here for a long time but needed to get back on track!

You'll lose ur baby weight in no time, u look really well anyway :)

Ill try my best with some tips: defo use ur allowance of syns is one :) and ull probs become
addicted to mullerlights as ur sweet tooth fix ha!

im gonna b sortin my xmas choccie into food bags in a min 10syns a bag ha i aint giving
to choc away to no one lol.

Oh ye, first week you'll think you haven't lost cos you eat so much but trust me you will! If your a good eater you'll enjoy SW good luck xx

Im scared to have sins :( but i no if i dont have them this week i will need them next week an my body wont be used to them. How many do you use?? I may treat myself later an have some choccie, i binned all my tins of roses..etc on thursday!

Do u go to a class or just do it yourself?
Xx

Noooo!! lol have your syns and bloody enjoy them ha thats the good thing with slimming world! :)

1 good rule is that food with no free food allowance is 1 syn per 20kcal so choc, crisps, biscuits etc if u cant find it online.

I buy the treat size choc as they r 3-5 syns each and if u want a sweet fix. 2 finger kitkat 5.5 syns, curly wurly 5 i think! ooo and my fave skinny cow choc mint ice creams r 5 syns each and r same size a magnum nom nom

If ur afraid to use them then maybe force urself to av just somethin in the evening as ur treat :) or use them in meals.

I go to class every monday and use this site for extra support its really good!

xx

im tryin 10 a day and if i go over and have 15 its not the end of the world, tryin to find a balance atm with my body my hormones r playin havoc as i had to come of the pill so its tryin to sort itself out naturally....pain in the ass ive struggled
to lose more than 7lbs keep gaining and losing the same bloody 7lbs! tryin to keep focus for a month and see if i can get over it xx

Hi just a quick one to say good luck am sure you'lldo well you sound really determined :) you've already done amazingly well! Hope your effort works for you I find writing a diary on here really helps xx

Hi just a quick one to say good luck am sure you'lldo well you sound really determined :) you've already done amazingly well! Hope your effort works for you I find writing a diary on here really helps xx

thanks fingers crossed i can do it! :) xx

5/1/12
Lunch

pork stir fry homemade
Chow mein sauce 1/2 pack 4 syns
fresh mushroom stirfry: beansprouts, cabbage, carrots, mushrooms
extra bag of chopped onions, peppers and mushrooms
fresh pork fat removed before cooking

total: 4syns

and a plate for tea tmora :) xx

tea: fresh trout with mixed salad, sweet chillies, onion, tomatoes and cucumber

syns: 2x tsp mayo = 1 syn (lighter than light)

Late night feast I was starving believe it or not! haha

2xscrambled eggs and my HExA of Kerry LowLow spread

1/2 tub of asda's FF greek yog with a tangerine
xx

dinner:

Roast dinner: beef, sweetcorn, broccoli, carrots, average yorkie and gravy xx

1/2 melon nom nom

couldnt really syn tea so havin my left over stir fry from yesterday for 4 syns and avin no more syns xx

was so busy i didnt have lunch tut tut

tea was a hungry horse job with my best friend before he goes to USA for 2 whole months :-(!

anyway...
steak, plain JP, sweetcorn, grilled tomatos and mushrooms

Syns: 1/2 rack ribs and 2 onion rings xx

todays diary: well back to work for me today!

breakfast: HExB: 2 x wholemeal bread, 2x egg and a satsum

Lunch: Turkey stir fry homemade : 3syns

snack 2x bananas

Exercise 30 min: metafit class

HExA of SS milk on teas today.

last 5 syns a treat size bag of choccy m&ms nom nom and an orange before my bath and bed xx

Back