trident splash gum?

Maz35

Hi, i wonder if anyone can help. I'm having trouble with my ears at the moment, feels like a water bubble in them so i go deaf and then it clears?? very odd, but i went to the doctor and she said to take sudafed which i started last night but i feel like I'm on a plane and need to chew to clear them again. I bought the trident spash because i thought i read somewhere you could have it? i only want to chew for a few mins to clear my ears as i don't even like gum! can anyone tell me if i can do this? thanks in advance x

I don't know the official line but it does have citric acid in it so I'm guessing its not good. Sorry!

Official guidance from Cambridge is to avoid chewing gum, firstly because some chewing gum will affect ketosis and secondly it can make you hungry due to the flow of saliva into the tummy.

Mike

:( thank you for info, I'll just have to hold my nose and hope that clears the bubble and take another sudafed - thanks all, have a great day x

I received a free pack today but my kids soon made short work of it so didn't have to face the dilema of whether to try it!

LOL! i'll have to force my pack on hubby or one of the girls at the gym! I did cut up my toffee bar to have something to chew but it didn't clear my ears so I'm glad I didn't risk the gum! x

Back