Tried it again!! Can't do it

JaxieD

Silver Member
Well, gave SS+ another go but psychologically just can't get back into it - I actually got depressed during the week and very very grumpy so i have decided to move up plans to somewhere between 1200 and 1500 cals and do some exercise. I've only about 10lbs to go to goal but i can't get back that dedication of the first time round. I'll get there eventually!!:D

Ah bless ya, its hard at anytime but when you only have a little left it must be even harder but at least ya still determined and you'll soon loose it on 1200 or 1500. Well done for ya fab work so far and good luck and heres to hitting target soon.

Jules x

Awwww hun. I know how tough it is to start again and especially if you are not feeling the best. Just take things easy and do what you feel is best. You said it best, You will get there eventually. X

You have done really well to have maintained since June....I know I am finding it quite tough(Although back to lowest weight at the moment)and I can understand why you want to lose that last bit,cause I always think I'd have liked to have lost the last half stone that I gave up on....I think exercise might be the way forward,although I find if I eat no carbs for a couple of days I do lose the odd pound

Thanks girls!! Want to get to 10 stone something! Don't think I've been that weight since my early 20s. I'm soooo close now so i can't give up!!:p

Back