Tried on dress that's never fit.

anne-mariep

Silver Member
well i tink im the happiest person rite now. i just tried on a dress that i originally bought for my 21st(im 24 on sunday)and it fit oh im so happy. i ended up having to buy another dress and was so annoyed but god i feel great.

Im goin to a fancy restaurant 2moro for my mother's 50th. 3 course meal ive to sit threw with just water gonna have my shake before so am not looking forward to it but wen i asked my mam if she wud mind me not goin she looked like she was gonna cry so no way am i doing that to her. Im not afraid of being tempted its more people asking me wat wud you like oh just have a little. an i dont tink my dad has prewarned the staff so im gonna have to go threw the whole ting wen i arrive tomorrow dont even know if they will let me stay.

sorry about the rant!

Poor u, will be thinking of you 2moro. I had a dinner date booked for my works christmas do, but have asked for my deposit back as I know i`ve got to stick with LT and it`s totally out of the question to cheat. So know how u feel. Just stick 2 ur guns and keep positive. Remember why you`re doing ur diet, and think how much better you`ll feel when you get to target. Good luck! :)

Well done, that's great! Pictures would be appreciated, hehe ;-)

I've been to plenty of meals on TFR - the staff really don't mind at all, in fact when they ask for my order & I say, "just the water," they don't bat an eyelid. There are plenty of reasons that you might not be eating I suppose, so they probably don't think about it. Don't worry & have fun! You can enjoy it without food! & look damn good in the process!

Hannah

yeah i was defo tinking bout taking pics. i really wish i had a before thou. i must check everywhere from one. ill defo take at least take one photo anyway and post it. so proud of my waist haha!

good for you on getting into your lovely dress. best of luck for the party.

Anne-Marie! I bet you look fabulous in your little dress! You've had a rough week so it's lovely to hear that you're so happy and positive.

You're a little determined fire cracker and I love to read your posts. You give such good advice and support to everyone.

I hope you have a wonderful time at your Mama's 50th. People will be so proud of you and what you've achieved.

Anne-Marie! I bet you look fabulous in your little dress! You've had a rough week so it's lovely to hear that you're so happy and positive.

You're a little determined fire cracker and I love to read your posts. You give such good advice and support to everyone.

I hope you have a wonderful time at your Mama's 50th. People will be so proud of you and what you've achieved.

Thank you so much that nearly made me cry. The meal went better than expected wen the waiter came with the menu's i was dreading it as he finally got to me i just handed him the menu and said 'im not eating' my whole family started breaking their heart laughing and the waiter looked at me like what he said 'really' i said yep and on the nite went. Got my dad to take pics so hopefully will get them up 2nite. :):):):):):):):):)

Back