Tried recipe off SW site

Minders

Finding inspiration
Decided to have a cooking day today and portion off some food to eat over the next few days. Looked on the SW site for some recipe inspiration and decided to try the Pasta & Aubergine bake. Looked good on paper, does NOT work in real life:sigh:. It's disgusting.... unless you like raw aubergines. I have tried rescuing it by turning it into another dish, but have found myself eating whatever edible bits I can find just cos there's nothing else. It's really not a good recipe, and I am a good cook so I am pretty sure I didn't just do it wrong. Bleh!! What a waste of my money and ingredients!

oh thats annoying i was gonna try that!
I have a chick pea and aubergine bake which is lovely on my site if you can try and salvage the aubergines out?
x

Oh that is so annoying!!!

Maybe try some of the ones from here at least you know they are tried and tested. :sigh:

I have been so impressed with the recipes I've tried so far, I was so disappointed that this one was so bad, as was their red lentil dahl - really gross. Just thought I'd give you all a head's up so you don't waste your time and money. Next time I have the time to cook, I will definitely use one of the tried and tested recipes off this site, or the magazine, which hasn't let me down so far.

Back