Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tried something new...(might have been done before?)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Toni, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was getting a bit bored with plain sparkiling water ( and its only day 5!!:doh:) ... so thought I'd experiment...

5 peppermint tea bags in 250mls boiling water, steap for 5 mins, squeeze em out, & stick the 250 mls of bloody strong PM tea in the fridge to completely cool.

Couple of hours later - 1/2 pint of sparkling water, add 3 teaspoons of the cold strong tea and hey presto! nice refreshing sparkling drinkies :D

I like!! see what you think... you might want to do say a 100 ml batch, therefore 2 pep tea bags, but I think I'll get through my lot in a couple of days, if not less!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    sounds nice can you still taste the sparkling water though ?

4. Toni

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well, its just sparkling peppermint instead, so no i guess! I only had mine quite weak too, so its prob down to personal taste :)

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks hun think i'll give it ago i love ppermint tea i have it in the choc shakes drinking one right now cant believe i didnt think of having it cold xx

6. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Great idea Toni. Bet it is nice when the weather warms up with lots of crushed ice. Juliex

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    a whitewine spritzer would be better oh and with some cocktail umbrellas in it lol xx

8. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Oh no Lillie don't say the 'W' word (wine) LOL. I am just sitting here thinking I could really go a nice glass. :) I have got my water by my side..... but it isn't the same. juliax

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mmmm could drink that now Lil xx

10. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    sorry and i dont even like wine LT is messing with my head lol xx

11. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I dont really but nice with lemonade! That would knock me out tonight lol x

12. Toni

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    lol @ you girls! I'm quite excited I have a new drink today Lillie, so I hope you like it as much as I do. Like coccinella said too, great in the summer with ice (If we get one...*fingers crossed!)

Kids said to me this morning... "Mummy, your bumps are going" :wow:
    and its only day 6 ...I LOVE MY KIDS!!!!! (seeing as the last thing they told me was that my tummy looked like a bum :cry::cry::cry: lol, you can trust kids to give you a straight comment huh?!

:party0011: Love to everyone!, I feel ON TOP OF THE WORLD TODAY :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
    X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

13. cappachino

cappachino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    what a fab idea..I live on peppermint tea and sparkling water..I think I will combine the 2 and let you know what I think!

14. Toni

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Great stuff Cappa.... just remember to add one or two teaspoons first, taste, and add more if you likey likey :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.