Tried something new...(might have been done before?)

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
I was getting a bit bored with plain sparkiling water ( and its only day 5!!:doh:) ... so thought I'd experiment...

5 peppermint tea bags in 250mls boiling water, steap for 5 mins, squeeze em out, & stick the 250 mls of bloody strong PM tea in the fridge to completely cool.

Couple of hours later - 1/2 pint of sparkling water, add 3 teaspoons of the cold strong tea and hey presto! nice refreshing sparkling drinkies :D

I like!! see what you think... you might want to do say a 100 ml batch, therefore 2 pep tea bags, but I think I'll get through my lot in a couple of days, if not less!

well, its just sparkling peppermint instead, so no i guess! I only had mine quite weak too, so its prob down to personal taste :)

Great idea Toni. Bet it is nice when the weather warms up with lots of crushed ice. Juliex

Oh no Lillie don't say the 'W' word (wine) LOL. I am just sitting here thinking I could really go a nice glass. :) I have got my water by my side..... but it isn't the same. juliax

Mmmm could drink that now Lil xx

I dont really but nice with lemonade! That would knock me out tonight lol x

lol @ you girls! I'm quite excited I have a new drink today Lillie, so I hope you like it as much as I do. Like coccinella said too, great in the summer with ice (If we get one...*fingers crossed!)

Kids said to me this morning... "Mummy, your bumps are going" :wow:
and its only day 6 ...I LOVE MY KIDS!!!!! (seeing as the last thing they told me was that my tummy looked like a bum :cry::cry::cry: lol, you can trust kids to give you a straight comment huh?!

:party0011: Love to everyone!, I feel ON TOP OF THE WORLD TODAY :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

what a fab idea..I live on peppermint tea and sparkling water..I think I will combine the 2 and let you know what I think!

Great stuff Cappa.... just remember to add one or two teaspoons first, taste, and add more if you likey likey :D

Back