Tried them all. Now Dukan, which will be the last.

KellyS111

Hi

Im Kelly. I'm a busy working mum of four.

I have spend god knows how long trying to get to a weight where I will be happy. 2011/12 I lost 3 stone but through what seemed like torture of counting calories. I stupidly put it back on and is got to go.

I have since then tried MFP, slimming world and weight watchers. I've had enough and now is where it goes once and for all.

I have just over 3 stone to lose. So.....

I've bought the Dukan e Book and read it throughly. I've done my first shop, and today is my first day.

Just having dinner, and so far so good

Kelly

welcome to the dukan bus,

Hi there Kelly,

Well done you for taking the initiative and not giving up on yourself. You lost 3st previously, which shows your obviously a very determined lady. I started Dukan yesterday too so will be following your progress with interest.

Good luck x

Hi there Kelly,

Well done you for taking the initiative and not giving up on yourself. You lost 3st previously, which shows your obviously a very determined lady. I started Dukan yesterday too so will be following your progress with interest.

Good luck x

Thanks hun.

Well im half way through day 2. I weighed in just like the book says to daily. It says 2lb off which is great. But let's see but the end of the week. I'm enjoying it. I haven't felt hungry and look forward to adding the v to the p!!

K

I don't know if you have read about the Dukan flu which kicks in on about day 3, its due to withdrawals from sugar and carbs it lasts a couple of days only then you'll be in ketosis and you will be on your way

I don't know if you have read about the Dukan flu which kicks in on about day 3, its due to withdrawals from sugar and carbs it lasts a couple of days only then you'll be in ketosis and you will be on your way

No I haven't. Today is end of day 3. Feeling fine. Great actually. Let's hope ketosis kicks in and I don't feel bad

K

Lucky you xxx

Today was day one of attack for me ...wbat are you eating for breaky lunch n dinnerz x

That's great well done i found once i was in ketosis i was fine so strange not feeling hungry and it was only when i accidentally kicked myself out of ketosis drinking non diet pop that i felt gross and starving hungry!

You could be in ketosis by tomorrow well done on doing the first three day i think they r the hardest

That's great well done i found once i was in ketosis i was fine so strange not feeling hungry and it was only when i accidentally kicked myself out of ketosis drinking non diet pop that i felt gross and starving hungry!

You could be in ketosis by tomorrow well done on doing the first three day i think they r the hardest

Thanks.

And thanks for the support. I've been so strong. I'm so determined this time.

I even took my kids on a picnic today and as they ate pork pies, sausage rolls etc etc I sat with prawns, chicken and nat yogurt.

Hooray for me.

Well done!! Great willpower :)

Well its tuesday. Day 4. I'm fine, enjoying it but..........

Sorry for to much info but I need a no 2. I haven't been in days. Starting to feel clogged etc.

I am drinking minimum of 1.5litres a day, a combination of water and Green tea.

Any suggestions?

Kelly

Bumbard.....as Dukaneers call it, lol rhubarb is allowed in cruise I love it hand it does help the whoooooosh fairy to vist xxx

Bumbard.....as Dukaneers call it, lol rhubarb is allowed in cruise I love it hand it does help the whoooooosh fairy to vist xxx

Love it woosh fairy lol

Be careful I was really unwell taking senna when I was cons. As soon as u get to pv u will go eat lots of veg to get fibre yu need xx

Back