Total Solution Trijian's Exante Diary

Really starting to notice a difference now, just looking in the mirror. And have managed not to weigh since Saturday, so Weigh-in should be a pleasant surprise on Wednesday, I hope! 4lbs again would make me pretty happy.

This week will also start my 4th week, and I'm not sure if I want to do AAM or not. I know I "have" to do it, but don't know whether to do food or milk for now, scared of putting weight back on.

Well I said 4lbs would make me happy, got 5lbs! Really starting to feel like it's all worth it now, and just breaking it down into small chunks of 4 weeks at a time to reach my goal!

That's fantastic! You should be really proud of yourself, you deserved that amazing loss. :)

Brilliant loss Trijan, good luck for the rest of the week :fingerscrossed:

Decided to bite the bullet and have a 'food day' yesterday, dinner was a salmon fillet, handful of spinach and broccoli. Went over the 200 cals I'm supposed to have, was closer to 350cal in the end, so I just treat yesterday as a Working Solution day and draw a line under it. Going to do same again today, just to use up the second salmon fillet I have, not going to do it every day. Just going to hope for a decent loss.

Decided to bite the bullet and have a 'food day' yesterday, dinner was a salmon fillet, handful of spinach and broccoli. Went over the 200 cals I'm supposed to have, was closer to 350cal in the end, so I just treat yesterday as a Working Solution day and draw a line under it. Going to do same again today, just to use up the second salmon fillet I have, not going to do it every day. Just going to hope for a decent loss.

That's completely fine Trijian! It's actually meant to be atleast an additional 201kcals a day on food week and up to 1200 kcal a total a day on food week so you're fine. Just be aware they often advise little to no weight loss on food week then a bigger loss the week after. :)

Hope you're having a good day.

Its worth waiting for some deals to come up. I got my last lot for about 77p a pack.

No idea why I'm bothering to post, always talking to myself here. Absolutely livid, they've sent me the wrong order. I've placed two orders with Exante, and had to contact customer service 3 times. Godawful.

You're not alone Trijian! I think everyone just gets quite busy around this time of year! Have noticed it's very quiet lately. That's a real shame, a lot of people have complained about Yodel - which is one of the couriers Exante uses. I hope it gets sorted.

No issues at all with yodel, delivery was supposed to be Monday but arrived today. They are brilliant where I live.

The problem is the pack itself, just not what I ordered at all. Boxed it all back up, just have to wait for their customer service to get back to me now. I never complain about anything normally, just not happy that I keep getting problems with them.

That a big disappointment for you Trijan. Hope they sort it for you quickly and that you have enough packs to see you through.

They've offered me £10 goodwill credit for the issues, and obviously return it for a refund. Just disappointed as I was getting a good deal. They said they had a stock issue with the other pack, so it's awful that they knowingly sent me the wrong thing, hoping I wouldn't notice I guess.

I've got enough to last a week, need it sorted by then.

I would ask them for the same deal on your next order Trijan. Its not your fault there was a stock issue after all x

Yeah, I'm not backing down on this one. They've now said I can only have the £10 credit if I don't do the return, which is ridiculous. They've said I can use the current 100 for £85, but this ends on 2/12. Doubt my refund will be processed by then, so ultimately, I'm up the creek without a paddle, and they just don't care. Need it sorted within a few days or I'll be running out of meals. Might start looking into other VLCDs instead, this company is awful.

Back