Total Solution Trijian's Exante Diary

How annoying. Hope you get a result soon

I weighed in this morning, not going to do it again tomorrow, and have lost another 2lbs this week. Given the week I've had, that's a huge victory for me, so that brings me to my stone and a half, and 10% lost.

Well done on your loss that's fantastic. I'm really sorry to hear that you've had such a difficult with your orders and customer services lately - a lot of people have the last few weeks as evident on the official Facebook page. I wish you the best in whatever your decision is diet wise and hope it gives you the losses you hope for in future. :)

So I got engaged today! Sadly we've had to send the ring off to be resized, but smiling ear to ear! Now have new drive to carry on with my weight loss, want to look good for my wedding! :D

Congratulations! That's fantastic news! You must be very happy. :)

Congratulations Trijan. Have you set a date for your wedding ??

Returning after my break now. Have put on 7lbs since I was last on plan :eek: but will soon come off I imagine! Going to be ordering my next 6 week pack on Monday, but have enough to run with for now. We're doing a weight loss team incentive at my work, so have a bit of a competition element to keep me motivated this time!

Hello Trijian. Just dropping by to subscribe. Congratulations on your engagement.

Back