Trim T's re-restart!

Trim T

Ok, so i've never done a weightloss diary before, but figured i'd give it a go and hopefully it will help.

I lost 2 1/2 stone before on CD, had a tummy tuck and have gradually regained most of that. I now have 1 st 10lb to lose.:(

It's my birthday next month and i desperately want to get back on track, and feel good again.

I started yesterday, and feel ok so far. The hubby is working away for the next 10 days so i can focus on the diet and have lots of early nights.

So far to day, i have had 1 shake and 1L of water, i usually aim to drink 4-5L a day.

So that's me, fingers crossed writing everything down will help x

well, diary was a waste of time, for gods sake T, how the hell are you supposed to keep a diary and lose weight if you don't eve get your lazy behind on here!!!

I feel like crying, i'm soooo angry with myself. I keep saying i'm going to start and then don't, or don't make it through the 1st day. I've done it before, and i desperately need to do it again, but i can't get my head in gear!!!!

I've got 9 months to get the weight off before we go on the holiday of a life-time (Florida). I do not want to be the fat one on holiday, too embarrassed to wear my bikinis.

Feel sick with regret, how could i allow myself to feel like this again? how could i allow myself to put so much weight back on? It's MY fault and it's ME who needs to take control and fix it.

i could scream.

First shake down, and 1L of water... not feeling great about today, but here we go and hopefully i'll make it x

Back