Trim T's re-restart!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Trim T, 6 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Trim T

Trim T Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.8%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Ok, so i've never done a weightloss diary before, but figured i'd give it a go and hopefully it will help.

I lost 2 1/2 stone before on CD, had a tummy tuck and have gradually regained most of that. I now have 1 st 10lb to lose.:(

It's my birthday next month and i desperately want to get back on track, and feel good again.

I started yesterday, and feel ok so far. The hubby is working away for the next 10 days so i can focus on the diet and have lots of early nights.

So far to day, i have had 1 shake and 1L of water, i usually aim to drink 4-5L a day.

So that's me, fingers crossed writing everything down will help x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hey Trim good luck on your restart hun,.! the weight will drop off soon.! x

4. Trim T

Trim T Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.8%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    well, diary was a waste of time, for gods sake T, how the hell are you supposed to keep a diary and lose weight if you don't eve get your lazy behind on here!!!

I feel like crying, i'm soooo angry with myself. I keep saying i'm going to start and then don't, or don't make it through the 1st day. I've done it before, and i desperately need to do it again, but i can't get my head in gear!!!!

I've got 9 months to get the weight off before we go on the holiday of a life-time (Florida). I do not want to be the fat one on holiday, too embarrassed to wear my bikinis.

Feel sick with regret, how could i allow myself to feel like this again? how could i allow myself to put so much weight back on? It's MY fault and it's ME who needs to take control and fix it.

i could scream.

5. Trim T

Trim T Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.8%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    First shake down, and 1L of water... not feeling great about today, but here we go and hopefully i'll make it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.