***TRIM TUESDAY DAILY THREAD***

Caz

Repeat Offender
I couldn't see a daily thread, so thought I'd start one. Which has made me realise, I haven't seen BB around for a few days, has anyone else?

Woke up pretty late today, I think I need to start taking my sleeping tablet earlier as they seem to take longer than the usual hour to kick in and then make it harder to wake up because they're still in effect. Have to pop into work around lunch time for the other girl to show me the new system they've got as I'll be doing a lot of work with it but I'm working when she's not. Is all extra cash, so I don't mind! Went well yesterday though, think I'm going to like working there.

Ended up walking back from work yesterday, was going to be a 25 minute wait for the next bus, or it's a half hour walk, figured I'd be better of just walking. It was so could though that by the time I got home, my face, teeth and head hurt! It very lightly snowed twice yesterday, I really hope it stays away though!

Hope whatever you're all doing today you have a great day, I'll probably be around after work. Be good!

xxx

morning all

i havent seen BB around either, hope shes ok

not really up to much today apart from work soon, then gotta just nip to the shops and get bits n bobs, bought a few pairs of jeans last week, 1 from tescos 2 from internacionale, all size 14s and the ones from tesco are too big so gonna have to take them and swap for smaller size :eek:

hope everyone is having a good day or week so far :D

Morning lancslass and those to follow!

What a productive morning I have had...I was up most of the night feeling ill :( To cut a long story short, not been to the loo in a while so decided I'd had enough and took some laxatives...holy sh*t, was I in some agony. Anyway, this morning lay in bed an hour longer and paid for taxi into work - good job I did as I only just made it in time for the loo! I then went to the shop to buy some water (plus needed some fresh air) got to the cash point - no debit card! For the past hour I have been having a mad panic, so rang up the bank and cancelled my card. Just got back to work, reaching in my pocket for the key to get in - surprise surpise, my card! What a complete loon. Annoyingly have to wait 3 working days for a new card to be delivered.

Oh well, can't do much more. But wait. Will have to ask hubby nicely for £60 to pay for my hair that I am having done tomorrow. He wont mind, but I just don't like asking!

I am just about to finish these reports then I am off back home and to bed. Feel completely drained and pretty yuck. But at least my mad panic is over.

Catch up with the threads later, Hugs x x x

Well, I'm back after four days off (planned of course). I hope to get into gear soon, I currently have an excruciating headache. I've been drinking water like mad, but I may have to give in to some pain relievers here. Boring day at work.. makes me think of food.

Morning all, had my second weigh in last night, and have now lost a stone in 2 weeks yippeeee!!!!:D
Got my first lot of bars for this week, but I'm finding it's making me feel about food more than when I was just on the shakes, anyone else have this problem??!!:confused:
Anyway, staying here and reading all your inspirational stories is keeping me on the right track.
Emma I sympathise with you having to run to the loo, my laxatives took effect while in a work meeting last week, pretty scary stuff eh??! lol :eek:

Dilly - well done! Be careful with the bars. They are really nice. I got to the stage where I was thinking that another bar would be ok rather than giving in to food and ended up eating too many of them.
I had a bit of an eating week last week so am being very firm with myself this week and sticking to the soups - no bars unless absolutely necessary!

morning all
having my hair done today (lovely)and then back to potty training bootcamp have a mighty day everyone

Ooh Mandy good news on the jeans front! Bet that's made you feel good :)

Emma if you get the chance, you can always pop into a branch with your cancelled card and ID and they'll let you do a withdrawal. It is a pain though, especially if you work standard office hours.

EM hope the headache goes away soon. Do you think it's because of getting back into ketosis?

Dilly a stone in 2 weeks is fantastic, well done you!! I know some people don't take the bars too well, and it makes them hungry. If you find that maybe try and limit it to just a couple a week and see how you go.

AI I've done the same with bars before too! You're in Spain aren't you? How do you find the soups when it's warmer there? I'm not sure I could imagine doing CD in the summer with soups.

Sasha how is the potty training going? Hope you like your hair!

Hi everyone :) Posting on your daily thread as today is my first day on CD. I have done ok so far, I could probably do with a little more water, but having to drink it hot today, as it's so cold! I seem to remember when I did LL that day 2 was the worst for me, so I can't decide whether to fill my day up with meetings and stuff to do, or block it out on my calendar and stay in bed!
CD seems a lot less "Thou shalt not" than LL, and although I never slipped once on LL, I am a little bit worried that the lack of group counselling might mean I get off track. I hope you don't mind me posting on here regularly! Roll on ketosis :party0049:

Hi everyone :) Posting on your daily thread as today is my first day on CD. I have done ok so far, I could probably do with a little more water, but having to drink it hot today, as it's so cold! I seem to remember when I did LL that day 2 was the worst for me, so I can't decide whether to fill my day up with meetings and stuff to do, or block it out on my calendar and stay in bed!
CD seems a lot less "Thou shalt not" than LL, and although I never slipped once on LL, I am a little bit worried that the lack of group counselling might mean I get off track. I hope you don't mind me posting on here regularly! Roll on ketosis :party0049:

Welcome cocomo!!! I'm sure you'll do great. This is a great place to get support too.

evening all, hope everyones having a good one

not much going on here today just reading ( book on overcoming binge eating ) and the usual round of phone calls to sort out kaya stuff

have had 2 choc mint shakes and 3l of water so just 1l to go and my beloved choc mint mousse

evening all, hope everyones having a good one

not much going on here today just reading ( book on overcoming binge eating ) and the usual round of phone calls to sort out kaya stuff

Snap

Hi there, which book is that? I just posted in my diary that I attended a talk on monday about overcoming cravings. I guess cravings are sometimes what the binge eating tries to address.

I am a little bit worried that the lack of group counselling might mean I get off track. I hope you don't mind me posting on here regularly! Roll on ketosis :party0049:

Hi CoCo,

I know the feeling. I really wanted a group but could not find a CD who ran one. I might even have gone for LL, but the cost and the range of products was off putting. I am still looking for a suitable group I could join that I ccould attend once or twice a week. I do find posting here helps to retain a certain focus and if i don't post for a few days I feel I might be going off course.

Back