Trina's journey to slinky land!

Well i survived day one and i must admit it was a lot easier than i remember :eek:.
I am worried about today though as i have to work tonight im working a 6.30-2.30 shift so will be STARVING from about 10pm! Dont know how im gonna cope:cry:
Im hoping and praying that i can post on here tomorrow morning saying that i managed to do it:eek:

Of course you can do it, just think in a few days you won't have any appetite at all and feel great!

You will be fine. All you need is your will power and a picture of fat you in your head or your purse to spur you on. Drink plenty of water every time you feel hungry and you will get through it.

You will be fine. All you need is your will power and a picture of fat you in your head or your purse to spur you on. Drink plenty of water every time you feel hungry and you will get through it.

Great advice Rachel.....Dont think i'll have a pic in my purse, would be my luck to get my bag stolen...lol ;), Still would serve em right finding a fat pic of me in a two piece :eek::D

Hi Trina
Your prob at work but i hope the evening is going well and keep the water up take up !!!

how late did u have your last shake ???

You WILL do this hun xxx

Hi Trina
Your prob at work but i hope the evening is going well and keep the water up take up !!!

how late did u have your last shake ???

You WILL do this hun xxx

Hi Sam, your probably in bed now....lol
Dont tell the boss but ive sneaked a quick 5 mins on here to keep me motivated and strong.
I had my last shake as i was walking out the door tonight (6pm), im not feeling toooooo hungry, im really positive about dong it this time! :D
Thanks for asking x

Yipeeeee, i made it....lol
Its mad i went to bed at 3am starving but when i got back up at 7am i wasnt even hungry!!!!, how does that work???:eek:
Thanks for the support last night everyone x:D

well done Trina!

Maybe you went into Ketosis overnight! 4 hrs sleep is not very good. Are you a bad sleeper anyway?

Hey Rachel keytosis already??? Maybe your right.
As for sleep i LOVE it but with a 6 year old and a 4 year old im afraid i dont get the chance to sleep after my night shifts:nightf:, (which is why i only do 2 a week ;)).Still i get to have an early night tonight i'll probably go to bed about 8o'clock.

I kno what you mean about the kids as I have a 1 and 3 year old. Thank goodness I dont do night shift though I would be like a bear with a sore head!

Back