Tripped up but am back on track now...!! Week 3

cics

Hi All
Just had my 2nd WI & lost 2 pound so Im down 10 pound in 2 weeks!!
Had a really bad week last week... so bad that I ate 4 chicken goujons & a handful of chips yesterday evening :( I was going down to the chemist this morning in the frame of mind that I was going to go on the maintenance , but I spoke to the pharmacist & he really put me back on track.. all I have to lose now is 20 pounds & I CAN do this!! :D :D :D
I want to be able to shop for nice pretty clothes for the summer & look & feel good about myself, Iv only been drinking 2 lts of water but he said I need to drink 3 lts!!!
I reckon another 4 or 5 weeks at this and I can reach my goal of 10stone 10pound :) :)

You can do this time flies before you know it youll be where you want to be and youll be so proud of yourself keep me posted i want to know how you get on next week were all in this together keep strong ...

thanks hun, I did so well 1st week then 2nd week was a killer :( but Im in the right frame of mind now again so onwards & upwards (well,downwards weight wise!!haha! :D :D)
How are u getting on???? :)
Iv a christenen next week, a sit down meal, Im guna hav sum chicken & veg at it I think cos I dont wanna b rude, its not a family christenen & no1 at it will know Im on TFR!

hey cic, was just checking in ya to see how you were getting on!!
well done on your ten pounds thats brilliant. u will be at your goal weight in no time, im still refeeding at the mo and trying to stick to it but its hard!!!
keep up the good work. you are right to have something at the christening. it will save all the questions and the unwanted advice!!

Back