trips to the loo

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by craigowl, 2 October 2007 Social URL.

1. craigowl

craigowl New Member

I am on day 15 of lighter life and the only problem I have is the amount of water I am drinking makes me run to the loo to pee frequently during the day but what bothers me is I have to get up 3 times a night. Any suggestions?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. whatsnewpussycat

whatsnewpussycat Full Member

Lighter Life
    I can't really offer any suggestions but I can tell you it does ease off a bit. I was getting up 2 or 3 times a night for the first 2 or 3 weeks, but now (I'm currently on week 2 of development) I only have to get up once a night. If you can try and drink your 4 litres of water earlier in the day and not drink loads before bed then that should make it a bit easier.
  4. kitkatkin

kitkatkin Member

I'm a teacher and have got really good at holding it for up to three hours whilst teaching (we are not allowed to leave the class and the loo is miles away).

I was up 3 times last night - and the bathroom is downstairs!
  5. Lisav

Lisav Full Member

Cambridge diet
    I go every 20 minutes at the moment!!
  6. cinders

cinders Member

i am on day 5 and am sure i am going 20 times a day, my boss asked me if everything was ok yesterday cause he had noticed i was spending alot of time in there!! lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.